Symptoms at 5 weeks

dlj2

Reaction score
Hi all

Can you tell me what your symptoms were at 5 weeks?

I had a previouse early loss at 5 weeks 2days back in September and am fast approaching that same point this time, just having a bad day today and worrying as my symptoms don't feel as strong as last week.

For me it's tiredness, bachache,peeing a lot slight nausea but not bad at all, bb v mildly sore.

Thanks for reading.x

Everyone is different but at 5 weeks I had sore boobs, tiredness, peeing alot and AF type cramps. x

I had sore boobs, tiredness, mood swings, and lets not forget the peeing!

I know how you feel hun I had a loss in feb at 5+4 which is what Im at tomorrow.

Some days stronger sickness than other days and non at all, sore bb's, twinges and sharp pain in abdomen on and off back pain, tried at certain points some days and other days full of energy. Headaches on and off cramps. Some days I have nothing at all which worrys the heck out of me

xx

oh yeah and the peeing and the mood swings lets not forget them and I cant stop eating. Ive been worried as sickness is getting lower but with my son no sickness at all xx

tired, crampy, lower back ache, thirsty, peeing a lot, HUNGER, bloated, oh and did I say tired? lmao Also only been nauseus a few times, not bad at all. I for reassurance hope it gets worse soon. I know that's crazy. I had HG with my first pregnancy, so I wouldn't ever wish that upon myself agan but just a little bit of nausea to say "Hi mom I'm still here!". My m/c'd pregnancy at 11 wks I had ZERO nausea so it worries me..
That being said with my last pregnancy I don't think it set in till like week 6.
Oh and I've had only a few days of headaches.

tired, crampy, lower back ache, thirsty, peeing a lot, HUNGER, bloated, oh and did I say tired? lmao Also only been nauseus a few times, not bad at all. I for reassurance hope it gets worse soon. I know that's crazy. I had HG with my first pregnancy, so I wouldn't ever wish that upon myself agan but just a little bit of nausea to say "Hi mom I'm still here!". My m/c'd pregnancy at 11 wks I had ZERO nausea so it worries me..
That being said with my last pregnancy I don't think it set in till like week 6.
Oh and I've had only a few days of headaches.

hun I know its hard as I had a loss in Feb but try not to worry thats all I have done and its not good for you :hugs: with my loss I was sick from the moment I found out all day every day and lost beany and with my son Cody one wave of sickness then nothing and hes a healthy boy you never can tell

I think why am I not tired and then it drives me insane so just trying not to think about it now, Im just hoping I get to go to my MW appointment now and my early scan as didnt get that far the last time

:hugs: I've been there...this will be my fourth pregnancy, I miscarried once before DD and once again after and both of them were around 5 weeks....I can already tell I'll be anxious the next couple weeks.
My symptoms so far are: incredibly sore boobs that have seem to have doubled overnight (as well as my butt:haha:), mood swings, EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves-no one is safe. :haha;, canNOT stop eating-which is probably why my a$s has doubled overnight too :rofl:, I'm sooo wiped out by 3 PM even though I wake up anywhere between 7 and 9 (depending on when DD gets up),back has been hurting more the last couple of days, leg cramping started last night, and of course the peeing! Within a matter of an hour being at the mall Xmas shopping I think I peed 4 times. :rofl: :haha:

Thanks girls so nice to have support, sticky beans for us all I hope.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"