Symptoms before missed period?!

EK91

Reaction score
Okay so I'm in my TWW and I have 1 week to go meaning I'm around 8dpo give or take... As of yesterday I have started feeling nausea, dizziness, tingling feeling all over like my blood pressure or sugar is low, painful boobs to the touch (mostly the left side), I'm emotional and weepy, every once in a while I have light cramping for a minute or so, and I have headaches... I know that seems like EVERY symptom but this is bad! I've never felt like throwing up like this except when I was pretty far in my pregnancy with DD. Did you have early symptoms before your missed period? TIA!! :thumbup:

My last pregnancy I implanted at 6dpo. 7dpo I was mildly nauseated at dinner. 8dpo, I threw up feeding my dogs. I tested neg that morning and pos (frer and fr gold digital) that early evening. The neg test took a week to show positive back when frer didn't give evaps. So it is absolutely possible to feel it. I'm a poas so I say pee on a stick lol

Edit:wanted to add my lp is 12 days and af starts on 13dpo so my earliest symptoms were 6 days before my missed period

I'm 8DPO too and have your symptoms except the sore boobs. I actually threw up the other day at 6DPO.

Im holding out testing till Monday

About 30 minutes ago I literally had to go sit in the living room in front of the cold air vent with a bag ready to throw up in because I was feeling so nauseated... now I feel almost normal! If it were allergies I know this wouldn't happen because when I have allergies they take days to go away. I'm glad I'm not the only one with these symptoms! Geez I sure do hope to get a :bfp:

It's been 6 months and 3 days since we started TTC. I'm ready for that beautiful 2nd line!

If you have symptoms it is probably likely you would have enough HCG to test positive! Good luck xx

Sounds really promising! If you implanted at 5/6 dpo then you could already be responding to hCG at 8dpo. When are you going to test? Good luck!

I promised my husband I would wait until my missed period because we've wasted so much money on tests in the past. Trust me, I'm dying to know!

well I took an 88 cent cheapie from walmart and it was:bfn: sadly... Though I am still pretty early and those usually don't work this far out I've heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->