symptoms but neg test

kayla93

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
My bf and I are NTNP and ever since about a week after my last period I have been having crazy pregnancy symptoms. I have felt nauseous, smells are making me feel sick (im sitting in the lounge at school and the food people are heating up is making me want to run from the room), my boobs are hurting and ive been super tired. We have a LO now, and I didn't have any of these symptoms with her, so I am not sure what to think. My period isn't due for 2 weeks, and all tests are coming back negative. I am on BC only to start my periods after having my daughter. does anyone have any ideas?

I would say that it is super early to have symptoms, but you never know! I would say stop the birth control all together and let your body work on its own. Hormones in the birth control alone can make you feel pregnant. gL!!

Thank you! I tested this sunday at about 430 and got a faint positive! Then I tested the next morning and got negative, and then again in the afternoon and got another faint positive! So now its the waiting game.... lol. I have also had what seems to be implatation bleeding last thursday and again some bleeding yesterday morning!

I hope those faint :bfp:s get darker!! When are you testing again?!

Thank you! I hope so too. I think either Thursday or this weekend. I am trying my best to be patient but its so hard! lol

it is more likely to get a false negative than a false positive. A positive is a positive no matter how faint it may appear to be. (except if it's an evaporation line)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->