Symptoms by DPO! Let’s symptom spot March/April 2019

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hey girls! I really want to symptom spot the heck out of this cycle lol.

Feel free to share your symptoms by each dpo and update to GREEN if you get a bfp and RED if AF shows! Don’t forget to keep editing your original post.

LETS GO!

CD13 - Ov day. Slight sore boobs on right side.

1dpo - still slightly sore boobs only on the sides (more the right one), watery cm.

2dpo - boobs on and off sore only on sides, tiny mouth ulcer, sinuses have been acting up, mild af cramping (rectal pressure, legs pulling, achey hips) for two hours at night, lower backache all night couldn’t get comfortable in bed, Sticky cm only when I check.

3dpo - boobs fuller, soreness still only on sides comes and goes, really bad headache, tiny mouth ulcer still there, really tired took a two hour nap after putting my ds down for his, lower backache, noticeable pinching and poking all over pelvic area (not concentrated) through the day, pinching on left pelvic area, skin feels awful, cervix pain at night, sinuses have been acting up all day, sticky cm only when I check. Feeling really hot lying in bed took my temp it was 37.3 - lasted only an hour or two

4dpo - backache and achey hips, Slight af cramps,sticky cm, boobs fuller, tingly, right boob slightly sore and tender on the side, increased libido, tiny mouth ulcer still there really hurts,skin oily, feeling out. Just noticed dry patches on top of my hands? What.. eczema? Haven’t changed any skincare products. Legs are also itchy. Boobs losing soreness now in the evening. And boobs are back! Feels like a burning pressure in them. My legs are sooo itchy, it feels everywhere itches!

5dpo - got up to firmer slightly more sore tingly boobs, sinuses are killing me can’t stop sneezing, yellow tinged creamy cm when checking and noticeably more cm than previous days, mouth ulcer still there argh, skin is still horrible, still feeling itchy and have dry patches on my hands, feeling ever so slightly nauseous, sleepy it’s only 9am I want to go back to bed (had 7+ hours last night), lower backache, so sleepy almost fell asleep twice trying to put ds down for his nap, it’s is 24 degrees Celsius outside and I have been freezing all morning- dh keeps switching the aircon on grr my feet are freezing! Just went to the loo and checked cervix there was a streak of blood in my cm :(, getting lower backache and rib pain, dull pressure on and off in abdomen, sharp pain in boobs feeling more tender, sharp stabbing pain above pubic bone, more stabbing pains, uterus feels very tender, hand cramping at night like carpet tunnel syndrome I experienced in my previous pregnancy, fell asleep at 9:30pm before my ds.

6dpo - temp up, boobs more sore and tender, nipples feel slightly more sensitive,creamy cm with a little bit of brown streaked blood in the morning, had lower backache and achey hips during the night, 25 degrees C: 77 degrees F and feeling cold when I sit still, hands still have dry patches, was busy all day haven’t really felt much, bloated, stringy snotty cm in afternoon, feeling out, lower backache, legs are sooo itchy I’m going to die! Feet are freezing, used the loo tonight and had a few pin head sized red flecks in my cm. Cm looks creamy but mixed with ewcm but not sticky. Falling asleep at 9:30pm but can feel lower backache and slight cramping

7dpo- feeling out as boobs feel less sore and full, only slightly achey hips and lower backache. Creamy cm in morning. BFN. Feeling slightly nauseous, sneezing a lot, sleepy, slight af cramps doesn’t last long, teeth hurt, skin starting to feel better, irritable tummy when going to loo, other than feeling a bit sleepy I feel completely normal. Busy for 6 hours and lower back is killing me. Lying in bed around 10pm very sharp stabbing pain on the right above pubic bone made me gasp out loud, very slight stabbing pain after that, slight achey uterus, cm scant sticky/gummy at night, boobs starting to hurt a bit/burning feeling/sensitive

8dpo - lower backache, achey hips, cm is creamy watery, feeling hungry in the morning I usually feel hungry after 10, boobs feel slightly smaller and more sensitive/burning/tingly more toward the center, nipples also slightly sensitive, sneezing a lot,got a shadow of a line on a 20miu test which didn’t really show on the 7dpo test, sleepy, skin is feeling much better, boobs are big again and sore all over, creamy wet cm wet patch in underwear, two times of sharp stabbing pains that lasted about 20 seconds each time, excruciating lower backache, heavy feeling in uterus, bloated, emotional, tired and sleepy, utterly exhausted, Evening test faint line within 4 mins

9dpo- boobs feel much fuller and sore, nipples more sensitive, got up with a wet feeling - creamy watery with a bit of sticky yellow cm, lower backache,faint line within 2-4 mins on IC, temps still higher from 5dpo,feeling hungry, still faint line with smu, sneezing a lot, still have dry patches on hands, left elbow hurts, eyes feel heavy and getting the sniffles might be getting a cold, feeling miserable, horrible headache, slight AF cramps, wet creamy cm, stuffy nose.

10dpo- boobs slightly less full and less sore, wet creamy cm in underwear, cervix high soft closed and tilted/tucked away slightly, headache still here this morning, fmu test this morning look practically bfn, still feel like I have a cold/feeling miserable, temp highest this cycle at 36.9C, feeling sleepy and drained, bloated, vvvvf BFP’s on 3 different tests.

11dpo - boobs sore but not full, achey hips lower backache slight af cramps feel like the witch is on her way, Faint BFP??, slight af cramps feeling nauseous this evening, but pretty sure AF is around the corner, slight headache, creamy watery ewcm cm??, bfn evening test.

12dpo- slight temp rise, creamy watery cm, cervix is high soft open so af is prob around the corner, boobs still slightly sore but not full, backache, slight cramping.

Last edited:
Hope you will be joining in sooon x

Hi ladies! I posted to another thread a little over a week ago my DPO symptoms. I hope that I can help with my experience! :)

I'm happy to say we got our :bfp: this month and I hope my sharing of symptoms and other info can help others while symptom checking during the ever lasting TWW!

0DPO/1DPO - During ovulation had very strong ovulation cramping. Reminded me of contractions tbh! They were intense and painful at times, but I felt like my body was working its magic to make an egg drop!

2DPO - light cramping.

3DPO - light cramping, slight headache and sore nipples.

4DPO - Cramping, slightly sore nipples.

5DPO - cramping, sore nipples, heartburn, tired.

6DPO- cramping, heartburn, nipples becoming even more sore, breasts are also starting to become a little sore, tired.

7DPO - cramping, heartburn, very sore boobs and nipples, feeling exhausted, a but emotional.

8 DPO - cramping, sore boobs, heartburn, tired and going to bed before my children fall asleep.

9DPO - some cramping, very sore boobs, had trouble sleeping but feel like I could sleep all day, very emotional, heartburn, a little nausea during the day and evening. Took first FRER and got a faint :bfp:.

10/11DPO - cramping, sore boobs, heartburn, very tired. Took two more tests, lines becoming darker each time!! :bfp:

12DPO - some cramping, sore boobs, sore lower back, heartburn, very tired. Took a digital today and it confirmed pregnant :) :bfp:

13DPO through current - symptoms have only become more intense. Breasts are super sore and sensitive. I feel very exhausted most of the day and am having some trouble sleeping. Frequent urination is making it's way in too. Cramping is not as bad anymore, but still having some minor cramps occasionally. Cervix is very high and closed.

Best of luck to all of you TTC! I am crossing my fingers and sending lots of baby dust to you all! <3>

Yay thanks for sharing lovey!! Xx

I’m either 5 or 6 DPO. Incredibly emotional this evening but that could be just work stuff overwhelming me as I’m in a new job.
No other symptoms. I’m not optimistic about it being my month. Even though we were at it like rabbits all week I just doubt it we’ve gotten lucky.

Hey Ladies,

I have been stalking several threads since a BFN in the February thread :-(.

I didn’t get a solid positive OPK, but it was either the 15/16. So I am either 9/10 DPO.

1-5 DPO: nothing really, which is strange because I usually have sore bbs.

6-7DPO: cramping, severe bloating (couldn’t suck in), then before bed a huge glob of EWCM when I wiped :-k

8DPO: aversion to coffee (I love coffee)... nausea and IBS!

9DPO: has a coffee in the am, IBS! Coffee in the evening, IBS; nausea kept up into the evening

10DPO: 3am test :-k[-o&lt; possibly a faint +; nausea, avoided coffee

My AF is still 6 days away, so I’m not sure about my results. Pls take a look and let me know

3501C93E-88BB-4269-8D6D-5DEB0F4050CD.jpeg D5EBB164-635E-470E-8B42-18921D3054C1.jpeg

Hang in there needausername!

Tishy your symptoms sound promising! I have gotten evaps on those same blue dyes before, even last cycle so my inclination is to exclude it as being positive. Do you have a pink dye to test with?

Tesh thanks for your reply. I tried FMU with a cheap red dye and it came back BFN... :(

So I’m hoping that I just tested way too early. With my others I only got positives right when AF was due, and 2 weeks after with DD1.

:shrug::coffee: We’ll see what happens

Ah I would def give it a couple of days then! Please update us fingers crossed for you!!

Day 5/6. Emotional again. I’m crying over such minor stuff. I think it is because the TWW just makes me a tad unstable rather than it being a symptom.

Last edited:
Day 5/6. Emotional again. I’m crying over such minor stuff. I think it is because the TWW just makes me a tad unstable rather than it being a symptom.

I hear ya! It makes me go proper mental where I start guessing and inputting my temps for the next day lol

I hear ya! It makes me go proper mental where I start guessing and inputting my temps for the next day lol
Oh lord! That is alright! I’m not taking temps because I’m super out of it in the mornings so I forget to do it.

So an hour after I fell asleep last night I was woken by me coughing lots. Then I noticed a horrendous taste of vomit in my mouth. I had to get out of bed and wash my teeth again. That’s never happened me before however I do have bad reflux so it is more likely to do with that then anything positive

7DPO
BFN which I was expecting at this point.

Feeling light headed at points and I’ve just had some spotting which I never have this early. Also feeling crampy just like with period pain.

Not too many symptoms here but I’ll join in anyway! I’m going off FFs crosshairs here but I had an issue with thermometer so temps arent 100% accurate and I believe I ovulated the following day marking me possibly 1 dpo earlier than this list.

CD1-5 - Nothing noticeable other than a lot of creamy cm

CD6 - Boobs started to hurt, on the sides mainly and had a some stabbing pains in lower right pelvic area.

CD7 - Boobs getting more painful, even just brushing my arm in front of me to pick something up is hurting a lot. Checked cp a few times today and had one lot of creamy ewcm,rest of the day just usual creamy cm. Cervix slightly open, I did worry in case I was ovulating later than I thought but cm was back to being creamy quickly and cervix keeps changing from high to low.

CD8 - Had a moment when walking on school run where I went dizzy/lightheaded, a couple of short lasting but painful headaches, fell asleep on the sofa at 9:30pm. Noticed a rash/small bumps on one area of breasts, and areola is looking a bit puffy/swollen.

CD9 - A lot of very creamy cm, boobs noticeably fuller and absolute agony to touch, really struggling with my toddler climbing on me. Woke up in the night with heartburn which caused quite a restless night.

9DPO started getting an increase in cm. creamy. Present on wiping. I normally wouldn’t get anything on wiping as I am typically very dry down there thanks to my underachieve thyroid.

10DPO: woke to pee and the amount of CM... OMG.... not had levels like this ever.... not even pre thyroid issues and being incredibly turned on :shock:. I also have increase in reflux however this could be because of pain meds I’m on. (Currently have a broken toe).

:waves: coming over for symptom spotting fun!

6DPO. 5th day of cramping.
frequent urination
tons of watery CM

I would really like to pee on something. really really really.
I'm desperately trying to wait a few more days to not waste tests!
In fact, i'm considering digging in the drawers to see if I have any easy at home's left over from last month's testing frenzy so that I can justify using a test at midnight...that makes it 7DPO right? RIGHT?
:D

UPDATE: 9DPO. Several negative pregnancy tests but not giving up home until I see a few more negatives. Mostly because I usually see positives around 10DPO.

Cramping. So. much. Cramping. I've checked several times for the arrival of AF just from the watery CM and the cramping combo. Sore nipples. Definitely more noticable yesterday, especially after a shower. Craving carbs and sweets. Today I'm suddenly exhausted. I've been ready for bed since 4pm.

Last edited:
Negative FRER today. Not surprised. I was hopeful for a positive, but I have never had an 8dpo positive before. Not sure why I'd think now is the time. :ROFL:

IMG_20190411_103149.jpg

I’ll start now after ovulating yesterday.

1 DPO- sore boobs, watery CM, frequently urinating due to hormones I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->