Symptoms by dpo

I can't post a pic but im pretty sure it's neg. So annoying! I'm achey down there and in my lower back, I just feel odd. Only got 2 cheapie ic 20mlu tests left, is it worth doing one in the morning? Did we figure out sensitivity of the frer in the end Mom2Sam? May buy some more tomorrow. I don't feel out :/

It's deffo worth doing hun. I looked on packet & it didnt say how odd eh! Anyway i googled & it said first response early result can detect hcg at 12.5MLu. Some ladies said 15mLu so still not sure anyway my 10mLu ic just arrived an hour ago & i tested again lol bfn! Anyway just wiped tho & tiny bit of blood mixed in cm so i thnk af deffo coming in next few days also legs all achey like before af.

Hope u see a bfp tmrw! I thnk i'm going t just wait for af & save my tests for next cycle now also need to order opks i only hv 5 left x

That is strange, you would think it would say! Is it on the paper bit inside? Sorry you have started spotting :( I really thought you were getting a bfp. Maybe it is ib though? You never know! When are you due on? X

Nope i chekd on paper inside too nothing u'd think thyd hv it on thr! Its not evn actual spotting it was a tiny speck of blood mixed in cm wen i wiped nothing on underwear so could be ib but i aint getting my hopes high. Af due 4-5 days x

I did have ib with previous 2 pregnancies tho but on 8dpo just a smear of brown on underwear & bfp at 9dpo. I'm thinking wat if i'v got my ovulation day wrong as only going by opks. I thnk i'l see hw today goes & might test again tmrw x

Yeah I would test again tomorrow and next day. If you usually have ib it is defo possible. You may have been a day out with ov dates x

Bfn at 10dpo....I'm a bit discouraged but still hoping

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-28.jpg

My fmu frer 13dpo. I feel terrible this morning, don't know if it's my body reacting to the pregnancy or a bug. Was up in the night been sick ( please don't let morning sickness be starting already) still feel sick this morning with headache and generally achy everywhere urgh!!!!

Xxxxx

Bfn at 10dpo....I'm a bit discouraged but still hoping

Aw don't lose hope babe, it's still early. What test did you use? I'm 10dpo too but only have a cheap ic left so will no doubt be neg x

Nice line clacko! Very real now :) hope your hypemesis isn't kicking in :( x

Don't lose too much hope with ics. Even my ic is very faint! X

I done it and it's bfn obviously :( but yeah they are only 20mlu so :shrug: how faint is yours now? X

10dpo so it is early....I used a frer....stupid thing said it can detect 6 days before af....liar!!!!lol I have one more so first thing on Friday night or Sunday morning(if I wait for af no show)....I just got sucked into the world of tww....lol

Hey ladies, ooh nice dark line Clacko did u manage to speak to your doc about meds. My hyperemesis starts bang on 6 weeks hoping it's not the start of it for you if u suspect it is try get to docs today & get early meds hun x

Ronnie sorry about the Bfn. 10dpo for me too & i just tested with 10miu ic & bfn too im expecting af in 3/4 days & feeling out too nw oh well onto next cycle x

Kel hw u feeling? Wat sensitivity is the ic? Is it 25? X

My ics are 10miu but it's still faint, almost looks like a pink Evap. Asda cheapie is showing a line now too. I don't rate the ics cause it's meant to be more sensitive that frer but there deff not!

Sickness has gone off this morning. Luckily my doctors do a sit and wait clinic every day so if I start to feel it's starting I'll be going there and getting some meds. I'm wondering if I have a bug as well as pregnancy symptoms. All my back and legs ache today :-( can't get comfy!

Twins run in hubby's family too and his mum keeps saying it has to be us having twins cause his brother and sisters ain't having any more kids and none of them had twins! X

Ronnie, it is defo. Some people don't get bfp until after af is due. Everyone is different, don't lose hope.

Mom2Sam, sorry you got bfn :( have you tried another frer? The Ic was 20mlu I think. I still feel the same, nausea, sore lumpy enlarged boobs, sensitive nips, achey abdomen, no sign of spotting x

Thanks clacko, that gives me hope. I'll pick up some frer today when I go to tesco x

I'll do an ic with smu and post a pic x

Yeah I'm thinking that waiting for af to show up is better for me....my symptoms seem to have disappeared.....except for the large boobs.... lol.....wait....and a warm sensation under belly button....what the heck is that?!?

Thank you clacko :hugs:

Yes try and hold out Ronnie lol easier said than done I know and I I am crap at taking my own advice :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->