Symptoms by dpo

Hi Ladies :hi:
I hope you don't mind if I join your discussion...? :blush:
I just wanted to find out if anyone has had NO symptoms, and has resulted in a BFP? The reason why I am asking, is normally between O and AF I get such bad symptoms, very sore achy bbs, odd pimple or two on the chin, AF cramps, and on DPO 2/3 nausea that normally only lasts a day. This cycle however, I have absolutely no sore achy bbs and no nausea! I have had the odd cramp here and there, and since yesterday I have been peeing a lot. Even though my OPK's were positive, could it be that I never ovulated this month? I am currently 7 DPO. Your advise would be great ladies, as this 2WW is driving me nuts :wacko:

I had pretty much zero symptoms.
All I had was erect and sensitive nipples from O day until about 8dpo. But that might have had something to due with clomid. I also broke out and it didn't go away, usually I get a zit or two before AF and that's it.
With my previous pregnancies I had a few more signs.
Don't forget that every pregnancy and every woman is different.

12dpo and I woke up with no bloat, no cramps, larger nipples since 5dpo, yesterday I had some cramps, but this morning I feel nothing...I have two more days to go.....af comes every 26 days on the nose.....hope this cycle is bfp

Thanks mom2sam I really should stop testing but just so worried about little one! So sorry to hear af got you :-( xx

No it's just once i get confirmed by docs few days later my hyperemesis usually kicks in so i end up in hospital & thy usually kp an eye on me. But if i didn't i knw i'd be testing every other day too hw u feeling nw? Had nausea eased off or stil thr? X

Hi Ladies :hi:
I hope you don't mind if I join your discussion...? :blush:
I just wanted to find out if anyone has had NO symptoms, and has resulted in a BFP? The reason why I am asking, is normally between O and AF I get such bad symptoms, very sore achy bbs, odd pimple or two on the chin, AF cramps, and on DPO 2/3 nausea that normally only lasts a day. This cycle however, I have absolutely no sore achy bbs and no nausea! I have had the odd cramp here and there, and since yesterday I have been peeing a lot. Even though my OPK's were positive, could it be that I never ovulated this month? I am currently 7 DPO. Your advise would be great ladies, as this 2WW is driving me nuts :wacko:

Hi your more than welcome to join in hun
Yes the both times i conceived i hd no symptoms apart frm ib at 8dpo, symptoms only really started at 5/6 weeks. past two cycles of trying i'v had so many symptoms & bfn lol x

12dpo and I woke up with no bloat, no cramps, larger nipples since 5dpo, yesterday I had some cramps, but this morning I feel nothing...I have two more days to go.....af comes every 26 days on the nose.....hope this cycle is bfp

Fx crossed af dont come & u get a bfp x

I'm hoping.....but I'm prepared for the bad witch to come.....it's good that some of us got a bfp....keeps me encouraged

Thank you for all your encouraging words! I'm really exhausted tonight. Personally I think I'm wearing myself out with all this thinking about whether I am pregnant or not! Luckily I have quite a busy this weekend, with my friends baby shower and my sister's farewell. So atleast the days will go by faster, so that it gets closer to testing time!!! Yay! I can't wait! 7 days to go... Has anyone tested like 10DPO and gotten BFP? Or would you advise waiting until 14DPO?

Wishing you all get your BFP's soon x x x

So I tested again.....bfn....not sure about this cycle now....just waiting for af to hurry up and come so I can be on to the next cycle...might start on vitex

Thank you for all your encouraging words! I'm really exhausted tonight. Personally I think I'm wearing myself out with all this thinking about whether I am pregnant or not! Luckily I have quite a busy this weekend, with my friends baby shower and my sister's farewell. So atleast the days will go by faster, so that it gets closer to testing time!!! Yay! I can't wait! 7 days to go... Has anyone tested like 10DPO and gotten BFP? Or would you advise waiting until 14DPO?

I knw everyone's different & some get early results wen testing & others have to wait but both times i conceived i got bfp at 9dpo x

So I tested again.....bfn....not sure about this cycle now....just waiting for af to hurry up and come so I can be on to the next cycle...might start on vitex

Im sorry about the bfn hun. So what is vitex for? I hav heard ladies mention it on here but don't really know wat it is or used for x

Maybe you are testing too early? Stay positive and who knows you still get your BFP yet? I know a friend of mine only get her BFP a couple of days after AF was due,I think it all depending on HSG count, and she O'd later than normal. Just trying to be hopeful :hugs:

I knw everyone's different & some get early results wen testing & others have to wait but both times i conceived i got bfp at 9dpo x

Argh, I'm gonna try and be strong and hold out until next week Thursday. Thank you for your advice though :hugs:

I just feel like af is coming but it's not.....cramps and hunger right now

Mine look so boring lol

1-9 DPO nothing.

10-11 Loads of cm!

AF due today, I'm 11 dpo.

x

Im out, the witch came with a vengeance. A day early though which is weird so maybe it just wasn't a sticky. I don't know. Good luck to you all, I hope you get your bfps :)

I just feel like af is coming but it's not.....cramps and hunger right now

Hey Ronnie,
Have you tested again since the other day? I am so holding thumbs for you that you are preggers x x x

15dpo......no crazy cramps just mild and crazy hunger.....I'm hungry all the time.......my ovaries both sides have twinges but not constant......I actually don't feel like af is coming......I'm a day late but I usually give myself a couple days to see if it comes.....I want to test but if I get a bfn I am going to be more stressed out.......I will have to wait until tomorrow.....just to be sure

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend?
Yesterday afternoon on 10DPO, I finally got my BFP on the ClearBlue Digi Test!!!!!! I am so happy, I just started crying when it said 1-2 weeks Pregnant! And then after about hour of exhilaration, worry started to kick in... I don't want to go through another ectopic pregnancy... Anyway, my husband has told me to stay positive and to visualize that we will be having a happy healthy Baby in 9 months time *fingers crossed*

Here's wishing that you all get your BFP's soon!!!!!!

Congratulations howardhopes! I'm sure everything will be ok this time round and you will have a happy healthy baby!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->