Symptoms coming and going - is it normal?

nicksi27

Reaction score
hi ladies, it is normal for symptoms to come and go in early pregnancy? Im 5+5 and on monday i had one morning of feeling sick but am totally back to normal now. Im tired, spotty and have slightly sore boobs but thats about it and its worrying me. In my other pregnancies i had lots of nausea (but not actually) from very early on.

Ive got a scan on friday and have convinced myself there is going to be nothing there. Ive had no spotting but do sometimes feel like i have very slight period pains but then they go. I took two days of Prednisolone steroids before i got bfp and hope it never affected the pregnancy. Ive even repeated the hpt and the line is very dark :wacko:

Anyone else going through this?x

It's completely normal for it to come & go :) Every pregnancy is different too so comparing this and your other one will worry you more, so try not to.
Congratulations too 😄

Yes, I'm learning this is normal too. Like you I was a bit nauseous, skin breaking out terribly, bbs really hurt, all for 2 weeks then it stopped. I actually had a scan around that time and all was fine, we saw baby and its little heart beating away! All my symptoms come and go on different days in different combinations - luckily now my skin is good! But with my blighted ovum it was different. It was constant nausea and bad skin, so who knows :shrug: Try not to worry though, I don't think symptoms are a great indicator. Xx

Yup completely normal! :)

I was getting ready to get on here and post the same question. All I have is sore breasts. I was starting to get worried, but I keep telling myself it's still early. No nausea, nothing!

completely normal, i had symptoms come and go in first tri, and then about 9 weeks symptoms started fading- HCG levels stop rising around then as placenta starts to take over. x

Yes normal one day I can't function because of MS and next I'm totally fine like before pregnency. ...I'm 8+4 weeks

Same here, I'm 9w2d and even my sore bbs have faded to slight tenderness at touch. Still pretty tired and still have to pee 2 times at night, I have frequent headaches (have one now in fact), and am bloated most of the time, but that's it. No nausea at all through the whole pregnancy and my symptoms have actually lessened this week from last. I had a good scan at 8 weeks so as far as I know, everything is okay. It's so hard not to WORRY all the time. I just want this bump to pop and to be able to feel it in there so I know it's okay without someone telling me.

Definitely normal! Hang in there, pregnant can wreck so much havoc on us emotionally as well as physically.

I'm 9 weeks and I sobbed yesterday because my symptoms disappeared for a few days. I was convinced that I was no longer pregnant. Today I've been so nauseous and my breasts have been really sore. Totally normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->