Symptoms dwindling in week 4/5

MartinaC

Reaction score
For the past few days I'd been feeling this pinching sensation every now and then in my abdomen. My lower back was also really sore and I was really tired all the time. I was also feeling hungry pretty much all of the time. I woke up this morning feeling perfectly fine, no exhaustion, no hunger, and I've barely felt any of those pinches I'd been feeling the past few days. My back is still a little sore, but nothing like it had been since Monday (which would've been the first day of AF) I'm starting to worry. I'm in the tail end of week 4.

MartinaC, I'm a little further along, and my symptoms also disappeared, but when I got my betas back, they were good. I've also been doing some reading up, and symptoms disappearing around 5 weeks seems to be very common. It is not an indicator that anything is wrong. Try to relax - unless you start bleeding, there is nothing to worry about.

So happy you posted this, I've been having nearly the exact same issue and having been worrying as well. I had tons of cramping, nausea, and fatigue and now I feel totally normal. AF was due for me on Monday as well and I will be 5 weeks on Sunday. It is definitely a relief to hear this is common.

Hun don't worry symptoms come and go I hit 6 weeks and started being so sick I was on meds !
Enjoy feeling ok hun cause tomorrow you might feel rubbish lol

Emma

Thank you, everyone, for your responses. It helped ease my worries so much! I'm scheduled to go in today to get my second blood test. I'm feeling pretty confident that the results will be good :)

Thank you again. I'm really quite grateful for all of you.

Wow- I'm glad I'm not alone! My symptoms really subsided today as we'll & it was making me super worried!

I am SO glad this has been posted! I'm 5w 2d and my symptoms have seriously decreased. I was so worried until I read this. Thank you everyone for the reassurance. Am feeling much better after reading the responses! X

I can totally relate. So many ups and downs.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->