Symptoms fading at 9.5 weeks!! Normal?

Foxycleopatra

Mum to 3 Girls
Reaction score
Morning ladies, I am 9.5 weeks pregnant with nanny number 3. This pregnancy has been soo different to my 2 previous pregnancies. I never had morning sickness with my girls at all. This time I was nauseas from a few days past conception and had full on 24/7 ms from 6 weeks. The last 2 days I have noticed that I am nowhere near as nauseas as I have been! Is this normal? If anything it seems to be being replaced by killer indigestion. I still have sore, heavy bbs and extremely tired.

I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and saw a beautiful baby with a good heartbeat and I found bubba with my doppler 2 days ago.

I am still panicking that my morning sickness is all of a sudden fading. What do you all think?

I think if there is no spotting or major cramping, and you heard the heartbeat recently, then everything should be fine.

:) Maybe a boy this time? ;)

Yes, many of my symptoms with my son faded at 10 weeks. Nausea/vomiting was gone at 10 weeks. Fatigue was gone at 11 weeks.

The nausea could fade once the placenta starts taking over, and HCG stops increasing. That usually happens around 11 or 12 weeks, but it is not impossible to happen earlier. Your body could also be getting used to the increased hormones, which is why you are not feeling as sick anymore.

I agree with what Alyssa said.

Mine too have started tofade in my 9th week and this morning i heard a heart beat of 188. So apparently its just my body getting used to this. Thank Goodness!

my nausea faded at around the same time with my dd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->