Symptoms? First time I've felt like this could really be it! Help?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know we are all going crazy symptom spotting so I'm hoping some of you can give me your opinion. This would be my first child so it's hard to know for sure - I know the only way to know is to test... I will be doing that as soon as the weekend ends but want opinions now :)

- Boobs feeling heavy and REALLY itchy, OH remarked they had grown
- Really bloated
- Skin is going crazy with spots - haven't had spots since I was 16, so annoying!
- Spotted dark brownish colour for one day - did have lower back pain and light cramping (3 days ago now)
- Next day woke up with no bleeding but swollen sore throat - don't feel sick anywhere else
- Also feeling really exhausted! Just slept for 12 hours

Any thoughts would be really appreciated, or let me know if you're going through the same things xx

Those symptoms sound very promising! The spotting you had could have been implantation and many people say their first sign of being pregnant is their boobs changing!
Unfortunately ttc does seem to do strange things to our bodies/ heads and sometimes we seem to convince ourselves we have all these symptoms and then it doesn't lead to anything. This month for me for example I've had cramps since 3dpo, been exhausted, off my food, nipples hurting like mad and period a day late... Got very excited to test but sadly I've just started spotting so out yet again :(

Really hope this is your month- as I said those symptoms sound perfect. I so hope you get your bfp! Xxxx

Those symptoms sound very promising! The spotting you had could have been implantation and many people say their first sign of being pregnant is their boobs changing!
Unfortunately ttc does seem to do strange things to our bodies/ heads and sometimes we seem to convince ourselves we have all these symptoms and then it doesn't lead to anything. This month for me for example I've had cramps since 3dpo, been exhausted, off my food, nipples hurting like mad and period a day late... Got very excited to test but sadly I've just started spotting so out yet again :(

Really hope this is your month- as I said those symptoms sound perfect. I so hope you get your bfp! Xxxx

Hi there! Thank you for your kind words and help :flower:
I completely hear you! In the past year I've probably had about 3 previous months where I had a whole range of symptoms like you described and then nothing... hormones are a strange thing! This time does feel different but I of course won't know until I test later this week. Thanks again and sending you baby dust! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->