Symptoms gone 6 weeks very scared

tomatojuice

Reaction score
Hi...
I had a pregnancy positive test 2 weeks ago, im 37 years old, it would be my frist pregnancy....

My symptoms were tiredness, mild nausea feeling -never to the point to vomit-, metallic taste in mouth, bloated stomach, sore boobs. Never felt enhancend sense of smelling, the need to pee all the time, food aversions or other symptoms...

Last Thrusday I went to the doctor as it would be my first pregnancy but no tests were requested, he told me to wait until next year and enjoy the pregnancy.

Last Friday my symptoms just stopped!! I woke up that morning feeling "normal", no tiredness, no nausea, nothing!

Im supposed to be 6 weeks and 3 days but since Friday I just dont feel pregnant anymore. My boobs feel still a bit uncomfortable but nothing compared to last week... It feels like they look even less "full"..

I got a horrible cold now with sore throat...

Im really panicking as Ive been ttc for one year and a half... my partner has abnormal sperm... ive been struggling with health problems myself, it was like a miracle I thought... we wanted this baby so much :cry::cry::cry:

I have a stressfull job and I think I killed the baby somehow cause I suffer from anxiety disorder as well and I just cant stop worrying!

Ive been reading about miscarriages and silent miscarriages and I really think its something wrong and there is no baby anymore... no bleeding or pain for now...but it could be still a silent miscarriage :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please someone in the same situation?

Thanks

When I was pregnant I had minimal symptom. I didn't feel pregnant for months and always used to drive myself crazy over silent miscarriage and something going wrong. I purchased a doppler and used it for the times I was worried and it was a life saver. I didn't even really use it as the baby started moving. Maybe twice. But before she was kicking I think I used it twice a week.
My baby is now 9 months old, and my pregnancy was healthy and that was just how my pregnancy was.
It's so hard not to get anxious especially when it is out of your control so a doppler really does help you feel more secure:hugs:

With all my pregnancies I've had full blown symptoms starting at 3-4 weeks and the. Symptoms are gone around 5ish weeks...and the. Start back up somewhere around 6-7 weeks. So I would say you're ok. Hang in there mama. I know it's super stressful...do you have a doctors apt coming up? Around 6-7 weeks they'd be able to see something on an u/s.

Honey please don't worry. Symptoms come and go and that doesn't mean something is wrong! I know pregnancy can be stressful but try to enjoy it. :) Do you have an appointment set for the new year? I know it always helped me to have a date to look forward to during those early weeks.

:hugs:

:hugs: Hang in there sweety, there are so many of us feeling like this at the moment (me included!) and we just need to remember that symptoms come and go. It's so tough but try to relax - worrying will change nothing xx

Symptoms come and go. Stop reading! With my missed miscarriage my symptoms actually started AFTER the fetus had passed away. So losing symptoms isn't necessarily a sign of miscarriage. They come and go. Trust me once you are 8 weeks and throwing up at the smell or sight of food, you will welcome those days with no symptoms

Ive had zero symptoms with any of my three pregnancies, please don't worry

I'm 37 also. Almost 7 weeks and no symptoms. Any cramping I had a couple of weeks ago are gone.

I'm wondering the same thing. ...up till yesterday my tatas were very sensitive and nauseous. ....woke up today and its gone but had ultrasound yesterday and measuring right on travk and baby's heartbeat was 113hbm.....jist the sudden loss of symptoms has me scared....I'm 39 and the previous 5 pregnancies resulted in miscarriages and an ectopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->