Symptoms gone?

magicteapot

Esme (3) Baby on the way!
Reaction score
I've pretty much had strong symptoms since conception, particularly nausea and being offput by foods. That seems to have completely gone in the last couple of days, I just seems to be left with bad period pains and back pain :(

Is this normal? With my daughter I felt ill constantly so it makes me nervous.

Cheers!

x

Hi magic!

Just like you, I am worried as soon as my symptoms are gone. They come and go and I just want them to be persistent!!!

At 5+3 I felt so good I was sure I wasn't pregnant anymore. The next day I started feeling sick and boobs were a little sore again.

I've been symptom obsessing every minute since I found out and there is a bit of a pattern... Sore boobs come at night, I get nauseous if I don't eat or smell disgusting stuff.

I hope you'll be able to feel more pregnant again soon, I know how awful the worry is! I'd rather be sick 24/7!

When is your first appt? I will have a scan tomorrow 9am! Fingers crossed all is well! xx

Edited to say that I used to live in Cheltenham, Glos! ��

Scary isn't it!! :wacko:

I have an early scan for 9 weeks at the beginning of December (just a private one)

I Miscarried in June and remember still feeling sick for a while after so is really making me nervous!!

Bloat has gone down too, I know it could be a number of factors (giving up smoking, eating better, taking all my vitamins) but still too much scary!

Good luck with your scan :)

And yay Cheltenham is awesome ^_^

xx

Kind of ironic after I posted this I almost threw up.. sod's law!!

:xmas13:

Glad you're feeling sick! And well done for quitting smoking!!

I am not feeling pregnant at all today... Less than 24 hours until I can hopefully relax for at least the weekend!! xx

Don't worry you are still early on. Usually by 6-8 weeks symptoms get strong. Some lucky people don't ever have any symptoms and that's fine too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->