Symptoms gone

Linzalora

Reaction score
I'm 12w4d.

In the past three days my symptoms have totally vanished. Appetite gone, nausea gone, stretching feeling gone, hip joint pain gone, even the odd buzzing feeling I used to get occasionally in my uterus is gone. I'm even using the bathroom like a normal person, aside from the daily mid-sleep pee break.

I am totally freaked out. My next appointment isn't for another two weeks.

Anyone have this happen to them and still have a continuing pregnancy?

Symptoms do get less nearer 12 weeks as the placenta takes over. Hoping all is well xx

What she said!

Good luck at the next scan :).

You typically start to feel better around 12 weeks!! Hoping all is well!!

i'm the same exact far along as you, and i have no symptoms anymore. i had violent morning sickness which stopped. heard the heartbeat today on my doppler. dont worry.

Yay! I had painful stretch pain when I got out of bed too quickly! I think pregnancy turns us into masochists.

i'm the same exact far along as you, and i have no symptoms anymore. i had violent morning sickness which stopped. heard the heartbeat today on my doppler. dont worry.
How soon can you hear the heart beat on Doppler?

i heard it one day shy of 8 weeks with this baby. with my last baby i heard it one day shy of 7 weeks. same weight for both pregnancies. just a hit or miss really. first baby i didn't have a doppler until 13 weeks so that's when i heard it

i heard it one day shy of 8 weeks with this baby. with my last baby i heard it one day shy of 7 weeks. same weight for both pregnancies. just a hit or miss really. first baby i didn't have a doppler until 13 weeks so that's when i heard it

Any advice on which Doppler to buy?

Any advice on which Doppler to buy?

I hear the Sonoline B is a good one. Takes a bit to ship though I think.

I have Sonoline B and can't complain at all. I didn't get it until I was almost 13 weeks though so don't have experience with it in the early weeks. I was too freaked out I wouldn't find a heartbeat.

I think it's normal to start feeling better near the end of first tri :)
I also have sonoline B and it's wonderful ! I've been able to hear the heartbeat twice already (only for a few seconds) I'm so glad I have it because I'm a BIG worrier !

I am going to order it today! Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->