Symptoms in 2ww?

Minno

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am currently 5dp double expanding blast fet and was wondering what the likelihood is of experiencing symptoms at this stage? I'm not really feeling anything so am assuming the worst but my clinic says that you wouldn't expect to feel anyhing at this point and that it's far too early. They say any symptoms you did feel would be likely due to medication effects.
What are your experiences? Is there still hope this could work if I don't really feel anything at this stage? Arrgfhh I'm going (not so) quietly mad here!
Xx

Thinking back to my ivf cycle other than being bloated and tired I really had no symptoms. To be honest I think the tiredness and bloat was more from all the drugs than pg related. Good luck.

Thank you Princess and congrats on your pregnancy - did you have any inkling you were pregnant at all?

No honestly nothing at all, I didn't even poas because I just felt normal and was too scared to see a bfn. Even with this natural pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms 14dpo and it was my oh who made me take a test!

Fingers crossed for you I know it's such a scary time waiting x

Anyone have chills right after transfer. Back home and my feet are cold. Google up and I have hashimotos thyroid and worried immune issues are in place.

Not experienced that ps57 - how far past transfer are you? Are you on any steroids or anything to help suppress immune response? I'm taking prednisolone xx

Princess that's so reassuring, thank you. It's exactly how I feel - what's the point in testing right? Except I know I have to and I'm likely doomed... Xx

Minnó

I started the medrol right after egg collection and on it till tomorrow. Also taking progesterone 3x and endometrin 2x

Chills happened right after transfer. Was immediate. Today was transfer day. Bit better now. Kinda feel warm too. I plan on not testing until my blook test. Will try

Minno, I had 3 days FET. During 2ww I did not have any symptoms so I was sure it was a BFN. But my beta test came back around 2960. I am keeping my fingers Xed for you !!

Aw thank you Coolstar. Congrats on your pregnancy - how are you keeping?
So reassuring to hear you never experienced any symptoms in the 2ww. I feel normal so just can't believe there's anything going on there! Tomorrow is 7dp5dt - I'm starting to wonder about testing. When did you test? I need to know one way or the other xxx

Thanks Minno, since I had no symptoms I was sure it was a BFN so was too scared to do HPT. Directly went to do a beta test.

Now you've made me feel even better :). I won't have a beta as clinic is in Prague and I'm in UK but if poas and by some miracle it's positive I'll arrange for a beta via my GP here.
That's me one week exactly after transfer today. Eeeekkkkkkkkkk! X

I am currently 3dp5dt and the only symptoms I am having is feeling very bloated and I keep getting cramps but that's about It.

Fx you get that lovely bfp!

Hi minno, the only symptom I had was some mild af type cramping about 6-7dpt
I ahad alreasy tested though as just had to know 5dp5dt as didnt feel any different, after that still had none til nausea at 6w 4d
Wishing you lots of luck! X

Thank you so much Star and Misscassy - and to all of you lovely ladies you are keeping my hopes going. I'm not getting anything still except maybe the odd very mild menstrual feeling and left hand side twinges. I'm 7dp5dt and I'm absolutely terrified of testing and seeing a bfn as per usual. Amazing you got your bfp star at 5dp5dt - what test did u use and what time of day did u test? Xx

I tested with an ic early morning that day and thought ot was a bfn, then when done some squinting thought maybe there was a shadow on it ( though not really believing it after so many bfns!) so I dipped a frer in the same urine and got a faint line, it wasnt a squinter but was faint, I then tested every morning with the same 2 tests until my blood test at 9dpt
I wouldn't trust a cheapie first really and just go for the frer when you do x

I agree definatley do a frer for your first test hun. Sending lots of positive vibes your way x

I'll have to go and get an frer - tesco only had clear blue so I've got two of those and a digi but I really wanted frer. On the plus side it means I can't test just yet as I don't have one in the house lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->