Symptoms in TWW!

elvishmum2b

Reaction score
♥ This will be my first time posting on any site! so please be kind!
WARNING: TMI in this paragraph warning now.

♥ Back Story: I am 20 years old and this will be my first cycle TTC. I have regular cycles, Usually due 11th or 12th every month and I run in a 28 day cycle. I use the app "Clue" which gives you great estimates on when AF is on her way or when the big O is happening.

♥AF + O: Right now it is 29th of April and with my calculations (I am about 90% sure I ovulated earlier than the app said my peak would be at due to the CM I had)

CD1 (12th April) - CD6 (17th April) * when AF ended

ACCORDING TO THE CLUE APP

CD12 (23rd of April) Start of my fertile window

CD14 (25th of April) Unprotected sex & *I think I ovulated* Egg white CM

CD15 (26th of April) Unprotected sex * White creamy CM

CD16 (27th of April) Meant to Ovulate according to APP but had White Creamy CM

CD17 (28th of April) Flu like symptoms (Very runny and sniffly nose, itchy throat, head pressure) * haven't left the house* , thick white CM, sinus pressure in the middle of the head, very hungry and thirsty, sore joints, bloated, exhausted, acid reflux which I have never ever had previous to this day.

CD18 (29th of April) Woke up with same Flu like symptoms, thick white CM, sinus pressure, VERY VERY hungry and thirsty, achy back, bloated, exhausted and acid reflux quite a few times
**** Note: I checked my cervix and it is very low and very soft *closed*

♥ Now as I said I think I ovulated earlier than the APP said which is what I usually count on which CD18 would put me at 4 DPO. I know it's usually 7-11 DPO when implantation happens BUT I have never felt like this previously!

♥ So just curious to say what was your earliest signs if you had the BFP?
when?
what were your symptoms?
When did you do your HPT?

Hi hun welcome :)

Firstly it might take a month or three to get a good idea of when you ovulate etc, try and relax as you have done all you can do.

The creamy cm could be semen mixed with your cm which obviously makes it thicker and more of it.

I fell pregnant this month but unsure if i am doing ok due to spotting. The week i would of conceived i felt drained for a few days weirdly.

I always get a metal taste in my mouth a few days before i get a bfp. Its very different for each individual but you will get to know your body. I have a 24 day cycle and ovulate around cd 13!!! The app told me it would be 11dpo so i was in the pat dtd on day 9 and 10 and missing the actual time so the app could be wrong.

Good luck though I hope you get a bfp soon xx

I got a bfp 3 days before af about 9dpo x

Welcome to the board and the TTC train! My very first symptom of pregnancy was sneezing a ton for about 12-24 hours on implantation day which was 5dpo. I got my bfp on 9dpo which was a squinter on a first response. My last pregnancy ended in a MC but my first symptom was a tingle in my lower abdomen and just an 'awareness' I was pregnant, this also happened on implantation day at 5dpo. Food aversion to chicken started immediately after that.

Point is, symptoms are different for every person and even from pregnancy to pregnancy. But it is also VERY easy for your body to trick you into symptom spotting when there are no real symptoms. So I caution you to not look too deeply into your possible symptoms.

But I hope this is your month! Good luck and welcome!!

Welcome :)

First advice, although easier said than done, try not to symptom spot! Pregnancy & menstral symptoms can be identical unfortunately. And I think it's easy to over think every little symptom you experience when actually, it's nothing to do with your cycle of pregnancy!

It took me two months to conceive. The first month, I had every symptom under the sun. I was excited and thought I'd been lucky enough to get pregnant first time.. my period was also 9 days late that month! In the end, negative. The second month, I had zero symptoms. Just my usual sore boobs as period day approached. Convinced it wasn't to be that month. Turns out it was. It wasn't until I was 6 weeks pregnant that I noticed any symptoms. Sickness hit me like a train :(

I'd never heard of all this early testing thing when I was trying, so I tested both times on the day of my missed period. I personally think it's better than squinting and imaging lines on tests really early on! Mentally, that would have driven me insane! Plus, it must cost a fortune :-/ But each to their own :)

Good luck with TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->