symptoms leaving?

ChefSara77

Reaction score
I have a question for some of you further along...when did your first trimester symptoms start to fade? I know everyone is different, but I feel like if I had some sort of sense of how long the ickiness lasts, it might make it easier to get through it...

Lots of the girls I've noticed had their symptoms disappear around the 12 week mark sometimes sooner. Lucky ones I say :rofl:. You don't want to know when my morning sickness went completely away. :dohh:

I'm hoping that since i was lucky enough to have a late onset of the really icky symptoms, that might make me lucky enough to have an early offset? But 12 weeks is reasonable...only 4 more to go then. The fatigue I can handle, but I hate sitting here at my desk feeling this nauseous!!

I think mine started to go at about 10 weeks. In fact they may have been pretty much gone by then because I remember thinking how odd it was to be feeling ok.

I still felt queasy maybe once or twice after that but that was all. My boobs stopped hurting, I was less tired, less crampy.... it was all good till recently.

I started to feel better (FINALLY) at 14 1/2 weeks. I still gag a bit in the AM, but nothing like it was before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->