Symptoms/Need Opinions!

LizzayG

Reaction score
Okay so I've been researching forever but now I'm just asking for advice/opinions your own experiences -

My boyfriend and I have sex pretty much everyday, multiple times a day - unprotected using"pull out method" (no I'm not on birth control, we're NTNP) anyways..

My period was 3 days late and on the 3rd day I had VERY light spotting, I don't even consider it actual spotting cause there was practically nothing, only when I wiped it was a pinkish color and no need to use pad/tampon or anything. The second day it was heavier spotting - it went from bright red mixed with clear CM or discharge, kinda thick at times almost jelly-like then back to dull pinkish/brown and still not enough to need a pad/tampon. Now today it's like ...gone. Very very little here and there but it's like nothing.

Along with that, the second day when I was actually spotting (more than just seeing slight blood on toilet paper) I didn't really have cramp-cramps but more like a intense pressure feeling like my stomach was stretching or being blown up. Also I'm randomly overwhelmed with exhaustion, sometimes I get hot flashes that make me feel dizzy/lightheaded and I've had nausea here and there. I'm eating ALOT and craving SOO many things. My breasts aren't tender but they feel fuller and my nipples are more sensitive/perky. My face has been breaking out too.

I feel like I'm pregnant but I don't wanna get too excited. I took a test and it was BFN but I stupidly did it at night and also I guess I should wait a week after the spotting stops..oopsies 😁

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies!

These were my EXACT symptoms when I was pregnant last.. Hoping the best for you! my fingers are crossed for a BFP! update when you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->