Symptoms of Pelvic inflammatory disease?

Belle Shine

Reaction score
I have a lot of pain when ovulating from my left side that radiates into lower back pain.. This lasts two to three days and has been known to last for a week. I have had lower back pain on and off now for the rest of this cycle (which is unusual) and af is due tomorrow. The right side still has a little pain when ovulating from it but not to the same extent.

Been ttc for a year now. Is it possible this could be PID? Or does it sound normal.. Never used to have these symptoms before my first dd? Xx

Not sure dear bt if you are worried you should contact your doctor and get it tested.

PID is very dangerous if left untreated. It can cause temporary or permanent infertility damage as well as other issues.
If you think you have this you need to get checked right away, this is not something you want to ignore.

I have a lot of pain when ovulating from my left side that radiates into lower back pain.. This lasts two to three days and has been known to last for a week. I have had lower back pain on and off now for the rest of this cycle (which is unusual) and af is due tomorrow. The right side still has a little pain when ovulating from it but not to the same extent.

Been ttc for a year now. Is it possible this could be PID? Or does it sound normal.. Never used to have these symptoms before my first dd? Xx

Even though I think you should get tested, they can do blood test or pap smear. It doesn't sound like a pid, or maybe very early on.

When I was 12 years old my appendix burst and I developed a pid. The pain had me in tears. It wasnt back pain just stomach pain, I had problem using the bathroom. It was kind of like severe gas and bloating pain. I have heard that sex can be very painful with pid, not sure tho as I was only 12 lol.

When this happened at age 12, the dr told my mother that I may not have kids due to the scar tissue from pid. I went in at 18 and both tubes had major blockage from scar tissue, after they did a hsg most blockage was gone.

not trying to freak you out, just know that Its serious but if caught in time is fixable for the most part

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->