symptoms or going nuts?? anyone else going nutty in tww?

Yay willow, so pleased for you 😄✨🙏🐣🎉 xx

Thank you. Baby dust to you all. Hope to see you in first tri soon xx.

I'm at the very end of my tww and these last couple of days are always the longest and hardest for me. AF is due today, cd27, I promised myself that I won't test until Wednesday at least. The BFN on an early test always kind of break my heart so I'm decided to wait until I'm at least two days late. FX!

GL and baby dust to everyone!

I know what you mean joyousgirl. I was going to test today the day before af. Yesterday had cramponone side and had a mminute of nausea. Today I woke up with cramp like very mild af cramp and back ache
I do have a cold so back could be from that but got bad feelingthat after all lthe symptoms that were just like my first pregnancy that's it's not happened after all. Guess I will know tomorrow

Still no sign of AF, if she hasn't shown up tomorrow after work I think I'll test. Today is CD 28 and this is usually the latest AF ever comes. I have been so fatigued and spacey the last couple days, but that may be because I've switched to decaf. My breasts are really swollen and sore also. I've noticed that some of my normal PMS symptoms are missing too. Really hoping this is our month, but trying not to get too excited.

Fingers crossed for you let us know what the test is tomorrow. I had cramps like pre af day cramps so I tested to put myself out of my misery lol bfn but cramps gone now and pinch on left hand side back a bit. Due tomorrow do I guess we shall see what the morning brings x

I waited as long as I could yesterday and finally tested around 6pm at home with OH. We got a BFP!!! I'm so excited!!! I think he is in shock still, my worrying this last month must have convinced him that it wasn't going to happen this month. Thank you so much for the support of the last week. I'm so glad I found BnB. It's such a relief to have a place to share and find support.

Congratulations Willow!!! See you in first trimester!!! I'm excited to have other women to share this experience with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->