Symptoms, or lack thereof!

oboeverity

Mummy to Ted and Willem
Reaction score
So apart from a little mild morning sickness,and some tiredness I'm a little low on the symptom front.

No sore boobs, very little hormonalness...

I last tested on Tuesday, and the BFPs were so strong, they appeared before the control line!

Anyone else?
xxx

Only symptoms i have had is cramping and the boobs are becoming sore thats about it, you must be one of the lucky ones xxx

Bb's little sore and waves of tiredness thats about it, little nausea would be nice lol

my only symptoms for a while were being tired and easily upset, slighty sore boobies but only to touch, and mild nausea. then around 7 weeks i went right off food, the smell of any food or the thought of it made me feel sick but not be sick. and getting seriously seriously easily upset and tired a bit more. but just a few days ago i seem to have recovered from everything. apart from a smaller appetite than before i was pregnant (a good thing considering my old portion sizes) i am fine now.

Try not to worry, I was so nervous because I had very few symptoms. I ha a scan yesterday and my levels checked which were over 56,000 n a baby with heartbeat. I thought my levels would have been low like last time because if the lack of symptoms but they wernt. Were just lucky, make the most of it Hun. Good luck I'm sure everythings fine x

I'm not having any symptoms either. In fact, I'm beginning to think I'm imagining the pregnancy :wacko:

I'm thinking of testing again just to make sure lol

Ok crashing from third tri :)

The only symptoms I had in the beginning were sore boobs, which only lasted a few weeks, and some cramping.

I've gone the entire pregnancy with no symptoms. Not one bout of nausea, no fatigue, nothing! Not even mood swings.

Sometimes I thought I must be imagining the whole thing. I didn't even start showing until well after 30 weeks. It wasn't until I felt daily movement from LO that the pregnancy even seemed real and that didn't happen till around 20 weeks or so.

So I guess my point is, enjoy it!! Some of us are just lucky. :D

Ok crashing from third tri :)

The only symptoms I had in the beginning were sore boobs, which only lasted a few weeks, and some cramping.

I've gone the entire pregnancy with no symptoms. Not one bout of nausea, no fatigue, nothing! Not even mood swings.

Sometimes I thought I must be imagining the whole thing. I didn't even start showing until well after 30 weeks. It wasn't until I felt daily movement from LO that the pregnancy even seemed real and that didn't happen till around 20 weeks or so.

So I guess my point is, enjoy it!! Some of us are just lucky. :D

Thanks for popping over Brittanyland

At 12 weeks now I've NO symptoms, had sore BB's @ the beginning, now i'm just sleepy . . So nice to know it's normal :happydance::happydance::kiss:

alittle bit of sore boobness. some heartburn but the main thing is tiredness been going to bed at 9 every night hahha. i had some brown spotting yesterday about 4 times when wiped but gone today :happydance:

thanks brittanyland for popping over.

My bb's dont hurt today after killing 2 days ago :( surely its too early for that to stop, arghhh i need to get a grip i want symptoms! lol

I'm not having any symptoms either. In fact, I'm beginning to think I'm imagining the pregnancy :wacko:

I'm thinking of testing again just to make sure lol

Same with me! Absolutely nothing! Know I should be pleased & feel lucky that I don't feel like crap! ... but something would be nice to re-assure me that it is real! I knew I was pregnant straight away (way before testing even) with my little boy as felt so many different things - this time absolutely nothing so far (think I'm about 6 weeks).

wish i had a lack of symptoms! i thought my sickness was going going gone and my appetite was back... but today i woke up and feel sick sick sick :(

nothing here but it is early days. My symptoms usually come much later on in the form of spd and reflux.

My first pregnancy, I had no symptoms in the first trimester. I actually got ms in the third. This pregnancy is totally different in that I have been feeling nauseous even before I knew I was pregnant and my boobs were sore and bigger about a week after I must have conceived. Very different pregnancies. I remember with my dd thinking I was making it all up and I would end up having my scan and there be absolutely no sign I was pregnant. But I was really pregnant and she was a very healthy baby.

I know it's hard not to worry, as I did too but I'm still worrying now even though I'm having symptoms. So I guess I'm trying to say, even if you had more symptoms you'd still worry but this time you would just be feeling ill at the same time.

Glad I'm not the only one with a lack of symptoms. Only thing right now is cramping every now and again and sore BBs. My midwife says I'm just one of the lucky ones, though I'd like to actually feel pregnant.

I've had some mild cramping, mild sore bbs...some heartburn. And feel a lil weird in the morning but I eat some oatmeal and it goes away.

Only symptoms i have had is cramping and the boobs are becoming sore thats about it, you must be one of the lucky ones xxx

same symtoms as im having and looks like were due on the same day!!!:) awww x

Hi! New to first tri here :)

From about 10DPO I've had waves of that loss-of-appetite feeling, today I had a bit of nausea and earlier in church I had some cravings... told DH "I need spaghetti sauce" lol. Last night I watched Coal Miner's Daughter and got emotional.. that's about it but, I'm very early as you can see!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->