Symptoms! Please help!

kaitie04

Reaction score
Hey all,

So, for the past 9 days, I have had really sore breasts and sensitive nipples. This never, ever has happened before. The "Montgomery glands" are also very prominent and there are more of them. My breasts seem larger, they are almost popping out of my (usually loose fitting) bra. I have had mild cramping off and on since Wednesday, it seems worse when there is pressure on my abdomen. I have also been really nauseous, and threw up twice from it in the past week. However, I'm pretty sure it is too early for this symptom. The past two days I have been having a lot of watery, white CM (tmi, sorry). I have also had a really bad headache today, and just feeling crappy.

I usually have a 29-32 day cycle. My last period started on Dec. 17th, and I had unprotected sex x2 on the 1st of Jan.

These symptoms are not normal, I usually just get mild cramps off and on for 3 days before AF. The sore boobs is what really got me thinking, then the CM started! Can't wait to test!

What do you all think?

Hi there!! I think you could be pregnant, you have some symptoms alright so I suppose just wait until you can test to find out if af does not arrive. Good luck!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->