Symptoms Rant (TMI: Sex)

DaisyDreamer

mama to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Hellooooo,

Anyone else experience MS/aversions coming this late? It was bad first tri and seemed to let up but the past few days have been hell trying to figure out what I can stomach and what I can't. Mostly just applesauce and pasta.

Also my libido is everywhere! A week ago we couldn't DTD enough to satisfy my mood and now just the thought of sex makes me ache and cringe. What the hell! And I am SOOOO tired now, all I want to do is crochet baby booties and watch friends

Yup; I finally got my vomiting under control a couple weeks ago but still nauseated and medicated (which makes me tired). Food aversions abound. No libido which is lucky as my husband is away and I have a low placenta anyways :)

This morning I threw up..... I can at least pinpoint WHAT makes me nauseous (when I go too long without eating), but sometimes an odor will hit me in the face with queasiness.
I hope my sex drive goes up! Things were business as usual until this last week and TMI it feels drier and more painful down there than normal :shrug:

This morning I threw up..... I can at least pinpoint WHAT makes me nauseous (when I go too long without eating), but sometimes an odor will hit me in the face with queasiness.
I hope my sex drive goes up! Things were business as usual until this last week and TMI it feels drier and more painful down there than normal :shrug:

I've heard some people can fend off the nausea with constant grazing and eating before getting out of bed. Low blood sugar can cause nausea, I think. I think the pregnancy hormones can cause swelling down there which might explain the pain, and I bet the hormones change the natural lubricant too. I hope both my placenta and my sex drive go up before my hubby gets home; I feel bad for him!

I've heard some people can fend off the nausea with constant grazing and eating before getting out of bed. Low blood sugar can cause nausea, I think. I think the pregnancy hormones can cause swelling down there which might explain the pain, and I bet the hormones change the natural lubricant too. I hope both my placenta and my sex drive go up before my hubby gets home; I feel bad for him!

I figure the baby is just putting more pressure on my abdomen, which puts more pressure and swelling from extra blood flow around my vagina. Ugh! My belly finally popped and the RLS is killing me, my joints ache almost all the time and I just want to sleeeeeeep.

OH will awake ready to "go" and we'll kiss passionately and rub each other, but the thought of actual penetration makes me want to run away screaming! Feel really bad for him too, but we make it work. Just not the same as good ol fashioned :sex:

It sucks because I've NEVER been more attracted to him. Such a stud, getting me all pregnant and hormonal. :haha: :blush: :shrug:

I have again felt nauseous recently which has really annoyed me. My libido has been tricking me, I feel like I want to BD but then the thought of it is uuuuurrrrggghh :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->