Symptoms this early?

BreanneW

Reaction score
Hubby and I literally JUST stopped being careful, we're ready for #2 whenever it happens :)

According to the app on my phone- I would've ovulated around 6 or 7days ago. I don't know how accurate that really is though. What I can tell you is we BD'd every other day around when the big O should happen? Probably 4 nights?.. So I should be anywhere from 6-11 dpo (guesstimation).

The last couple days I've been feeling queezy on and off throughout the day, I swear my pee smells weird (not a uti), I've had a headachey feeling. Also, i keep getting choked up about super weird things!!! Today in the car with my mom, "wrecking ball" came on the radio (you're gonna laugh!) and the emotion of her voice put a lump in my throat! What the heck?! I'm not a cryer, or an overly emotional person at all, also last night I choked up over about three movie commercials. I can't explain it really except that I don't feel normal. I just feel different.

I don't know if it's just my brain knowing that the possibility is there and tricking itself? Buttttt... When I was pregnant with my son- I was so sick for at least a week or two before my period was even expected. It was super crazy. And didn't show up on home preg tests until around 6/7 weeks along.

How many of you have just "felt" preggers and been right? What are the weirdest symptoms you've noticed? I've also had some light cramping, and a couple times a sharper pain on my lower left side?

Any and alllll input is appreciated!

Haha, you made me laugh with the wrecking ball comment. Poor Miley :'(

Anyways, apparently symptoms can start ridiculously early so don't think you're crazy, but I don't think there's anything to do until you get a little closer to your AF to check if it's for real!

Fingers crossed for you! :)

If you are 11dpo, you can test. 6dpo would be too early. But since there is a possiblity you are as far along as 11, why not test? Be sure to use FMU in case it is early.

I'm only 3dpo (I think!?!) and I have sore boobs, heart burn on and off, twinges low down and cloudy urine (!?) I don't know if Im over thinking things and imagining things. I really cant remember how I felt this early on last time. Is it too late to feel anything? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->