Symptoms

jennie22

Reaction score
My boobs are extremely painful and I'm 4+5 is this normal also mild lower back ache I can't remember these symptoms with my girls

I had sore lumps in my breasts that eventually changed into sore bb's. I also had mild lower back pain closer to 5 weeks till about 6 or 7 weeks.

My breasts were sore very early! They're the reason I took a pregnancy test to begin with. I was estimated 4 weeks when I took a pregnancy test, and they were sore about a week or so before I took the test.

I've got similar symptoms plus an ache in both hip joints that reminds me of round ligament pain. I don't remember having the back ache or round ligament pain with either of my girls so early and find the symptoms alarming. But, there's no spotting, the pain is mild, and I keep hearing this is not abnormal, so rest easy. (I'm somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks).

Yep, my breasts were really sore til around five weeks then the pain eased a lot, there still a bit sensitive now and I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. All totally normal :)

Sore breast is common during pregnancy. It is the early sign of pregnancy you can notice it in 4th week.

I had really sore boobs up until six weeks, now they're just sensitive in areas. Now my only symptoms are food adversions and raging hormones that just decided to kick in. XP

I've real bad heartburn add to the growing list

Very sore boobs here! Always a clear symptom of pregnancy for me! Im almost 5+4 ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->