"Symptoms"

Lara baby

Reaction score
This is our first month TTC and am currently 6 dpo. I am going out of my mind!!

Hating the fact that I am now obsessing about every cramp/pain/smell etc thinking it is a "symptom" :wacko:

I look forward to see what is in store!!

Wishing you all a :bfp: soon!! xx

I had almost NO symptoms when I got my BFP, so don't get discouraged if you don't have any blatant symptoms! On the flipside, I had months where I had every symptom in the book and wasn't pregnant. Hope this is your month!

I also had lots of 'TWW' symptoms and I never was pregnant. The only symptom that didn't got away was tender bbs. Good luck!

that's totally normal. yeah, sometimes every cramp pain or smell it IS a symptoms. though not always, it might be. besides, don't forget that there are women like "writingislove" who had no symptoms at all. and she's not the only one. i have a friend with the same story. it might be that you are the same. there are a lot of women like that. everything's fine. don't be worried as stress harms. try to keep calm

This is my 7th cycle trying. So far I've had 2 BFPs but they didn't end up sticking :( I've stopped tracking symptoms because, like other ladies have said, I have had different symptoms each BFP. I think I may have another BFP this cycle. The only symptom I have is being very very tired. We'll see!

I have most early symptoms and though i dont know if i am yet. There's a high chance my test tomorrow will be positive. Just stay calm and dont overthink it .

I'm so right there with you Lara. My first month ttc and I swear Google any physical sign and "early pregnancy symptom" and you will find an article about how it IS an early symptom.

I'm going crazy! Someone take Google away from me!

I'm so right there with you Lara. My first month ttc and I swear Google any physical sign and "early pregnancy symptom" and you will find an article about how it IS an early symptom.

I'm going crazy! Someone take Google away from me!

This is sooooo me lol i google everything and all it does is make me nervous :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->