Symptoms

everything

Reaction score
I'm only 4 weeks along so I just found out on Friday but I wanted to ask y'all about symptoms you had this early, I get cramps that aren't that bad but they come in waves and sometimes they almost reach the threshold of being a bit painful (although very different from AF cramps they are more like shooting pain if I stand up to fast - this is mainly on the right side and then gas pains - TMI)
I went through a chemical pregnancy last summer so I'm a little bit paranoid. Also the hot flashes I usually run pretty cold but I'm hot all the time. My progression is pretty good compared to last year so I'm a bit more ready to be happy about this pregnancy. Oh and the nausea I wouldn't think if would hit this early but considering I couldn't stay on the pill for the same reason this was maybe to me expected.

Every pregnancy is different.. but this time I had cramping for a few weeks and tons and tons of gas. I get so bloated and gassy it's uncomfortable. There is a lot going on in there preparing for baby!

I cramped from before my missed period all the way until the beginning of my second trimester. The cramps were quite painful at times. I'm now almost 26 weeks, so I can safely say that cramping alone is not a sign that something is wrong.Everything else you're describing sounds perfectly normal, as well.

I had my first chemical pregnancy last summer too, so I kenew how hard it is to relax with your next early pregnancy experience. Every little sensation I had in the beginning convinced me that I was about to miscarry. I didn't accept that there was a healthy and viable baby in there until after my NT scan at 11 weeks. In fact, I was so convinced that something was wrong that I wouldn't let anyone go with me to that scan because I wanted to grieve alone. Lol. Thankfully everything turned out well. I really think it will be the same for you. Chances are that you're carrying a healthy sticky baby right now, but I know accepting that is not as simple as me telling you not to worry. You will have to see for yourself over time.

Fingers crossed for you and your tiny jellybean. Congratulations!

Cramps and tiredness until 6 weeks then full on ms hit

With my daughter I was super crampy and serious hip and leg pains, heartburn and nausea. I've only gotten a faint bfp so I'm waiting for bloods to come back but right now I'm having awful heartburn and fluttery stretching feelings in my low abdomen/pelvic region.

In this pg I had mild cramps from early on, plus round ligament pains when standing up and sneezing etc. I also felt a bit more tired, but some of that was due to caffeine reduction. Also, I had headaches and felt off at the thought of some foods but have never had morning sickness or proper nausea xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->