Symptoms?

ARRRGGHH it's so hard to wait I just don't want to see a :bfn: if you do test tomorrow I hope it's a :bfp: good luck Dre let us know how you go

I had symptoms mostly between 8 DPO and 11 DPO and then they were gone. Nothing. 12 DPO I had sooo much energy. I felt GREAT! Today is 13 DPO and I felt jittery and hot even though it is cold in the house. Today was supposed to be the arrival of AF unless I miscalculated. BFN today too. :nope: I hope I didn't stress my AF away. :dohh: Its finals week and the holidays so... :coffee:

I know pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are very identical. Im about 6-7 dpo (forget which day exactly i O'd) but i woke up this morning with my stomach feeling like it has pressure (doesnt seem to be gas) and now im feeling rather pukey... i know its early for symptoms and its probably something i ate but...
How many dpo did you notice symptoms?
:dust::dust:

Everyone's symptoms sounds promising!
I'm having a lot of pressure/twinging feeling in my sides. I woke up this morning certain that af came early! I had what felt like period cramps, felt wet down there, and just over all gross. When i went to the washroom there was nothing here.
AF doesnt come for another week, im only 8dpo so its still really early...i debated testing again this morning but i know it will just be negative.

I'm at 8dpo and today had a sharp sudden stab in my uterus just minutes later when I stood up I almost fainted I was so dizzy have been dizzy all day my temp dropped today I don't chart but I have also had some weird symptoms I don't wanna get too excited. I'm praying for a :bfp: wishing we all get positives this month

I had another sharp pain in my uterus yesterday too lasted for about a second literally. Havent been dizzy but i have been getting monor little pains in my head like a headache wants to come but doesnt lol , wishing everyone in this thread will recieve their BFP

Are any of you experiencing severe lower back, hips, and leg pain?

Im aprox 10 dpo and I haven't been able to truly sleep the last 2 nights because I get these terrible pains down the back of my thighs. its like my hips aren't aligning properly or something..... Any thoughts?

Im testing on Friday with an early test, AF due 2 days later, If its negative ill wait to see if :witch: shows in a few more days, then test again if its late.

Having all kinds of symptoms but this one is interfearing with my sleep and I can't figure out how the heck I would convince my body of this symptom.

No severe pains but when i try and lay down to get comfy i cant find the right spot ever . Because my back starts getting uncomfortable. Your symptom sound like they may lead to a BFP!! FX GL!!

My cup of tea made me heave today when I had a mouthful. :sick: I had to rush to the sink! Maybe I just had too much in my mouth though... am 6 or 7dpo today. I am so poas on Monday!

Im aprox 10 dpo and I haven't been able to truly sleep the last 2 nights because I get these terrible pains down the back of my thighs. its like my hips aren't aligning properly or something..... Any thoughts?

Im testing on Friday with an early test, AF due 2 days later, If its negative ill wait to see if :witch: shows in a few more days, then test again if its late.

Having all kinds of symptoms but this one is interfearing with my sleep and I can't figure out how the heck I would convince my body of this symptom.

Yes!! My back and hips are extremely sore. Last night in the middle of the night my lower back hurt so bad I wanted to cry. This morning when I woke up I noticed my hips were pretty sore too. I hope this is a good sign for us. I normally get lower back pains DURING AF. Never 5 days before.

Welp i can say forget what i said earlier about no cramps lol , i have a like dull cramp back on the right side of my uterus . Its just there.. jot bothering me much but bothering me enough lol , FX i hope this is a good sign . Like i said AF is due on the 23rd so idk why id have all these cramps super early ! Who knows though im 6/7 dpo & im just ready to get this wait over already !

My cup of tea made me heave today when I had a mouthful. :sick: I had to rush to the sink! Maybe I just had too much in my mouth though... am 6 or 7dpo today. I am so poas on Monday!

Lol im debating whether.to try one tomorrow , then sunday then tuesday ? Not sure just ready to know already , ughh im soo impatient haha

Yay I feel like we all have the same symptoms FX this is it

Yay I feel like we all have the same symptoms FX this is it

I hope we all get that BFP !! I was actually debating going to the ER tomorrow night ( dont want anyone to see me & be nosey) to take a blood test . Plus if i go at night my fiance will be sleep lol ! Im probably going to wait it out until sunday to test

Lol you should do what you want either wait or test early in have no will power I'm so weak :haha:

7/8dpo for me today. I've just been sick. :wacko: coincidence?!

Yes!! My back and hips are extremely sore. Last night in the middle of the night my lower back hurt so bad I wanted to cry. This morning when I woke up I noticed my hips were pretty sore too. I hope this is a good sign for us. I normally get lower back pains DURING AF. Never 5 days before.

sounds promising!!! I never get back pain like this. every few months I may get bad cramps but never enough to hinder my sleep. tonight if the first night I might be able to sleep more than 3 hours at a time, I'm feeling a bit better. :dust:

No severe pains but when i try and lay down to get comfy i cant find the right spot ever . Because my back starts getting uncomfortable. Your symptom sound like they may lead to a BFP!! FX GL!!

hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust:
Im still quite sore but i can tell my body is mending slowly. I must have sprained a ligament when the hormones were lossening everything up.

10dpo clearblue plus :bfn: with my DS I got a bfp 10dpo with a frer I don't feel too good

auora every cycle it different, maybe you need few more days to show on a test :)
its not over till the :witch: shows up

Thanks Dre I'm just going to wait till 12 dpo fx

Just tested, :bfn: I thought i saw a faint line and then the dye pulled out.... I guess I'm waiting a few more days too. :)

Best of luck to us all this TWW is torture hope it ends in multiple :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->