• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symptoms?

vbsb723

Reaction score
I feel like the last couple of months TTC has been making me quite crazy. I have told myself to stop searching for answers, but here I am. Why can't us ladies just know whats happening instead of having to wait! Anyways, I was on a Nexplanon for 5 years and had it removed in February of this year. I had my withdrawal bleed about 5 days after. I always had a regular period with nexplanon and I still do. I have a 25-26 day cycle. I did not use OPK this month to try and relieve some stress, but went by my EWCM. My last period started April 20, and I am suppose to start on May 15. I have noticed my EWCM came at the perfect time on the 29th and 30th, following with some dull aches. Calculators say I should ovulate on the 1st and I really think I did. I BD on the 29th and the 30th. Tried to do it on the first but was plum tired! My symptoms:
1DPO-lots of creamy cm, cloudy urine, some little twinges
2DPO-still lots of creamy cm (Unusual for me to have this much creaminess) cloudy urine (I think I have a UTI but I am not hurting. I have had plenty in my life, also no burning,) also a little dizzy when I stand up. My brain feels fuzzy like I cant even do my job right!
3DPO-more creamy cm, enough for me to change the undies (TMI sorry!) has a yellow tint, crampy, still cloudy urine
4DPO-Creamy cm, slept most of the day, cloudy urine, had burning sensation in boob along with a sharp pain, really cramping under stomach (feels like AF is about to show herself but way to early.)
Sometimes I feel the cramps under my belly button or around my hip. I have never been pregnant before so I am unsure how I am suppose to feel. I don't want to get my hopes up but this cycle is a little off for me. Help?

Hi there! I honestly wouldn't know but didn't want to read and run. When I was pregnant it felt like my period was going to start a few times, like the cramps would come on, and then nothing. I would get this pulling feeling on my left side a few times or pinching. This was happening while I was expecting my period or right before. My boobs would hurt super bad but I can't remember if that happened after my period was missed or before and then I would take a digital that blew up "PREGNANT" before I even set it down on the counter from peeing. Now that I am actively TTC I notice every single symptom that probably was always there in the TWW but I never paid attention before. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->