Symptoms

nikkie122

Mom- Wyatt & Aiden
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I wanted to see what symptoms you all experienced early in the pregnancy? I have had a few times where I have been nauseous and once where I threw up but so far that’s it. Honestly makes me a little nervous.

How far along are you?

this current pregnancy (now 4+4) I’ve mostly had cramps on and off. I felt sick a few mornings but nothing major.

My biggest symptom in every pregnancy is always my insane sense of smell. It goes haywire, and I’ve noticed it this week.

With this one: worrying cramps (which I'm pretty sure are constipation-related), sore boobs, nausea from mid-morning until around 4pm and chronic fatigue from around 4pm (basically feel as though someone has whacked me with a baseball bat). My lower tummy is also sporting a bloat that is increasingly hard to hide (at 8 weeks). With other pregnancies, I have had next to zero symptoms for weeks! We're all different and each pregnancy is different, it seems.

I’ve had nausea (but no sickness) cramps and every now and then will feel exhausted. All of my symptoms come and go constantly, I’ll spend a few days feeling rotten and then a few days feeling amazing. The only constant symptom I have is tender breasts

I am barely 4+1 weeks so I’m still early. I guess I just remember feeling more crappy in previous pregnancies

Up until this week, I’ve had ZERO symptoms other than waking up in the middle of the night to pee. I’m 9 weeks 2 days with twins and my boobs just started getting sore on the sides.

I will try not to worry yet and see how it goes in the upcoming weeks. I have an early scan at 6 weeks and I’m super nervous about it

Dd-nausea from 4+5 until 20wks,sore boobs from 3wks until 11wks (had days where both would disappear)

ds1-nothing from beginning to end except a couple of days of sensitive nipples

ds2- nausea until 17wks (sick once) breasts so sore they couldn’t be brushed against until 12wks,hair falling out,spots

I have had some on and off nausea yesterday so hoping that’s a good sign! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->