Symptoms

thislife164

Mommy of an angel <3
Reaction score
I have been off of birth control since March (it was starting to really mess with me) so my fiance and I both came to the conclusion that if it happens that I do get pregnant, it's supposed to happen now. Well, I'm about a week late now, I've been getting PMS like cramps for the past week and half, my boobs are swollen (not sore anymore, but they were), and I get nauseated when I stand up.

I haven't taken an at home test yet, and I already have a doctor's appointment scheduled for next Friday anyway so I'll just have them do a blood test. I'll probably end up taking a test on Monday or so once we get back from my mother in law's house just because I can't take the suspense anymore. Either way, I'm so excited and I've been praying that I really am pregnant!

I'm so glad to be here:happydance:

good luck!! You are doing well to wait that long to test: )

Pee on a stick now woman! :rofl:

and welcome - though by the sounds of it you won't be here for long! Good luck! xx

Sounds promising! Good luck, and let us know how you get on :)

aww im excited for you! finding out your pregnant is amazing :) Im looking forward to getting pregnant again xx

I decided to take a test, it was positive!!!!! Granted, nothing is certain until I get blood test next week, but Josh and I are ecstatic! I didn't even have to take the test though, I just got that feeling. :happydance:

Josh is already figuring out what we need to get rid of to make room:cloud9:

OMG wonderful news! Congratulations! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back