Symptoms?

stephlw25

Reaction score
Just wondering when everyone starting to feel sick or have other pregnancy side effects? lol

So far i feel absolutely fine , no sickness, just tired and boobs hurt a little bit. So dont know whether to feel glad about this or worried?!

With jamie i remember having morning sickness quite early on, and felt really nauseas, this time nothing!:wacko:

I've had no morning sickness up to now - Odd nausea thats it!!

will prob kick in around week 7-8 hun enjoy the next couple of weeks

oh and congrats
bex.x

Lol you sounds like charl lol!!!

Hun perfectly normal to feel this way ... your a lucky one!

xxx

oooh thats good news wobbs, maybe were having the same sex !!lol

Umm Bexxie thats not so good news thanks !!!! LMAO !!! although yea i probley have spoke to soon and this time next week may be complaining how ill i am !!! lol

Thanks Imi , i will have to stop panicing about it all !lol

Ignore Bexxie :rofl: ;)

Nah seriously it worried me stupid because its what everyone associates with pregnancy "are you sick yet" ... NOOOOO!! An well with my past it worried me stupid but nope 12.1 and nothing the most I ever got was when I was hoovering & I had to sit down - couldn't get back up lol that lasted 15 mins then nothing near that after. Tired yip & boobs yip sore but paniced when one day they were not sore or as sore!

Will spoil my baby for being good to his/her Mummy so early in its life :lol:

Phew thats good to hear wobbs!! i keep thinking "hmmm i should be throwing up by now!!!!" lmao

Steph

With Ky I was virtually symptomless all the way through and the nausea only started at around 7/8 weeks and passed by 10 weeks.

This time I was feeling nauseaous from 4weeks+ 5 days! - I am really "feeling" pregnant with this baby! - I have felt excessively tired, have had headaches, hot flushes, painful boobs and my nose bleeds.....Roll on labour already!

Steph with Rebecca I was ill with sickness and hated pregnancy as I took every symptom possible-this time round I really have sailed through with nothing wrong apart from feeling exhausted.

I was convinced that there was something wrong as I didnt feel ill :rofl: and I also thought it was a boy, but hey ho its another girl, MW says every pregnancy is different.

xxx:hugs:

ooops i meant enjoy the next few weeks you have with no symptoms not enjoy sickness sorry lol

Thanks for the replies, KX thats interesting to hear; when you have a differnt pregnancy it makes you think your carrying the opposite sex to what you already have, i guess thats not the case !!!lol like you said though every pregnancy is different !

Hi Steph yep i was symtomless more or less till mid of last week now i feel sick all day long lol so theres still time yet! I have to say im glad i feel sick though cos it gives me hope!
x

LOL yea sophie i know what you mean !!! it hasnt really sunk it yet because i feel so well !!! maybe if i was sick every 5 mins it may all seem real !!lol

I didnt last time, but am seriously thinking about it this time!

If you do take advice & get a new one ...

I regret buying second.

Oh right thanks, was it the second hand one that broke? i was going to look at a cheapy one on ebay but think i might get a new one!

Yer it was - Just don't think it was as unused & kept care of as stated & you don't know do you. Oh well lol

I didn't like my new one mind ... I do like this one I have Mas baby watcher & would buy it again NEW!

Firstly Congrats on the BFP Steph, and don't be fooled into a false sense of security :) I didn't feel sick or tired at the beginning and constantly worried that something wasn't right, like it wasn't going to stay put, but I'm now nearly 9 weeks and for the last 2 weeks I've been incredibly sick. It's not even morning sickness, its all day sickness !!! I just want to feel normal again now ... wake up feeling good, where's that pregnancy glow everyone talks about ??? :)

I hope you are lucky enough to avoid it altogether :)

Take Care xx :headspin:

I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks 1 day and it was that day that the sickness started :cry: it lasted until weeks after I had him. I was either physically sick or very close to being all day and night every day - it was hell. I didn't have the "going to the loo" a lot thing, but I was absolutely exhausted and that also was from 4 weeks 1 day too

To all those who are suffering with these yukky symptoms :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->