symptons - i know its been asked, but...

buttercup_82

Reaction score
hey everyone,

i know there are so many threads on symptons/lack of, but i just really wanted to see if anyone else thinks this sounds normal??

i'm 6 weeks pregnant, im generally tired throughout the day, sometimes i cant stop yawning!

i have achey legs

bloated/gas (altho gas not too bad now)

i dont have sore bbs

cramps in lower back (like mild-AF ones)

discharge - TMI but ewcm sometimes, and today white creamy cm.

i dont have any morning sickness

ive got my BFPs on FRER amd clearblue digital (numerous!)

acne breakout

is it a bad sign i havent got sore bbs etc? or morning sickness? i know i might just be lucky, but i really would like your opinions.

i had a mmc in nov (blighted ovum discovered at 11 weeks) and at 6 weeks or just after i felt nausous alot. im worried about the same happening again and dont know if maybe im not having enought symptons?

im just really worried this time after what happened in nov. thanks so mcuh for your help :) x x

All i know is im 6 weeks too i have SLIGHTLY tender bb's no sickness or anything else. Tired some days, not using the toilet more or anything, i am very hungry though and have alot of watery cm (sorry tmi) thats it really, i would quite like some more positive symptoms as im telling myself something is wrong when its probably not x

everything sounds normal , i didnt get morning sickness till last week, and my boobs are still not sore and have actually gone smaller, think thats coz of the weight iv lost!!
dont worry hun, you will be fine, and enjoy the no morning sickness because its horrible when it comes!!!

thanks ladies

i think i just feel a bit anxious but trying to stay positive. re. the hunger pains - i get that too! forgot to mention it, but generally i wake up starving int he mornings and even when i eat, its not long til im hungry again!

thanks again and hope ur both well x x

Hi,

When i was first pregnant i felt quite good apart from being sleepy. At 8 weeks i started being sick and have only just stopped (im now 30 weeks) you might be lucky but there is time yet. Ive also realised not to go on all the symptoms...im supposed to be having a bad back and feeling really sleepy now but i feel the best i have all the way through. Its different from person to person. Good luck with everything x

thanks for your comments, much appreciated. im gonna try and stay positive :)

good luck to u all x

6 weeks may still be early to feel mega symptoms. You're totally fine :)

I had mild nausea at 6 weeks, the real deal symptoms didn't kick in until week 7 though and they made my week 6 symptoms look like baby steps, lol!

Remember that you're still building up pregnancy hormones, and having had a previous pregnancy your body is kind of familiar with it already. Don't go off of symptoms, as long as you're feeling something you're good to go :)

6 weeks may still be early to feel mega symptoms. You're totally fine :)

I had mild nausea at 6 weeks, the real deal symptoms didn't kick in until week 7 though and they made my week 6 symptoms look like baby steps, lol!

Remember that you're still building up pregnancy hormones, and having had a previous pregnancy your body is kind of familiar with it already. Don't go off of symptoms, as long as you're feeling something you're good to go :)

Thanks Ouverture - i think thats what it is, im always worrying im not feeling enough, and then i'm wondering when will i actually feel properly pregnant! i guess its good though that i have some symptons and maybe my body is still used to it from before.. hopefully everything will be okay :) x

Not everyone has symptoms to be honest-when I was preggers with my son I didn't have any symptoms at all. Now this time I just get gas and bloating at the moment. I consider myself fourtunate because puking is no fun and I would hjate doing that on a regular basis.

I didn't get any symptoms really with my son, except extreme tiredness at around 6-7 wks.

I had load of wind with pregnancy that I mc in December, and I had spotting at 7wks, and dull stretchy pains, but again everything started around 6-7wks.

This time I am feeling stretchy AF type pains, I am exhausted, loads of wind and thrush! I think my body is just more sensitive to the hormones now, after having mc so recently so I am feeling everything much sooner - I am only 4wks! I really hope this settles down soon though - especially the wind, as I think it is causing the muscle ache.

achey legs was a big symptom for me around 6 weeks as well. I didn't know I was pregnant then but i remember them hurting so bad i couldn't sleep. It let up for me around 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->