Symptons

Smirn

Reaction score
Been in here looking where people have been putting there symptons down.
What's everyone's symptons and how many days past are you ?? Needs some positivity so we can look out for each other ?? X

Hi! I'm currently about 7dpo, my symptoms are sore bbs (but not as sore as they normally are before af), tiredness (but I'm not sleeping much) and feel a bit sick and dizzy sometimes but I'm sure that's down to low blood pressure which I do get in pregnancy. Had a d&c 32 days ago so I'm not holding out much hope for being pregnant this cycle, still getting very faint bfps on hpts so hoping they start getting dark again soon! How about you?

Ignore my signature !!! That's what I should be but had mc in July 😥😥 I had my 5dft on Saturday so early days for me fx

Hi! :wave:
I am 8DPO woke up this morning with a horrible gross taste of metal in my mouth that I still have right now! I brushed my teeth and it grossed me out!
Tender breasts , kinda sore uterus I don't even know how to describe it also I get light twinges very light not like cramps of AF . I might test on Friday or I might wait till Monday when AF is due! So nervous and anxious

Hi! :wave:
I am 8DPO woke up this morning with a horrible gross taste of metal in my mouth that I still have right now! I brushed my teeth and it grossed me out!
Tender breasts , kinda sore uterus I don't even know how to describe it also I get light twinges very light not like cramps of AF . I might test on Friday or I might wait till Monday when AF is due! So nervous and anxious

Hi sky
I'm wanting to test also what date you meant to test ! If you are 8dpo what would I be ?

Hi! I also had a MMC in July and this was our first cycle back at ttc. I'm 11dpo and had a bfn on a FRER at 9dpo. Last week I felt exactly like I did when pregnant, but now I'm not so confident.

Most consistent symptoms have been light cramps and alert nips. The alert nips I ONLY had when I was pregnant, so that is what's keeping the hope alive. Today my cm has also increased a little. Temp has been about the same. Waiting to try another test tomorrow. Today is my birthday so I don't want to see a bfn today!

Hi! I also had a MMC in July and this was our first cycle back at ttc. I'm 11dpo and had a bfn on a FRER at 9dpo. Last week I felt exactly like I did when pregnant, but now I'm not so confident.

Most consistent symptoms have been light cramps and alert nips. The alert nips I ONLY had when I was pregnant, so that is what's keeping the hope alive. Today my cm has also increased a little. Temp has been about the same. Waiting to try another test tomorrow. Today is my birthday so I don't want to see a bfn today!
Aww sorry about mc !!

When I was testing last time I got bfp on 8fp5dt so not sure what that is dpo ? Does anyone know how to work that out ?

Would I be 7dpo ?

I ovulated on Sunday the 20. Do you know when you ovulated ? I wanted to wait as close to when AF is supposed to come but I think I may break down and test on Friday at 12DPO I like to test later than 10dpo cause I did get a false negative once

I am 7 DPO today and my breasts are killing me, they hurt constantly and sharp pains all the time.. this never happens unless I am pregnant. I also am having some sharp pains in my uterus and some cramps. Had a really intense sharp cramp on my right side, thinking implantation? I took two FRER today.. I know way to early but I couldn't resist because I saw a faint line on both! I am having some really horrible heart burn right now too. Afraid to eat anything. I also, cannot sleep.. been up since 2 am this morning after only 4 hours of sleep..no finding it hard to fall asleep again tonight. I have had some nausea, and dizziness... If I am not pregnant something is seriously wrong!

Aww sorry about mc !!

When I was testing last time I got bfp on 8fp5dt so not sure what that is dpo ? Does anyone know how to work that out ?

I have never done FET but I have researched this question before. I think you add those two numbers together to get "DPO". So 8dp5dt would be 13 DPO. I think..

Aww sorry about mc !!

I have never done FET but I have researched this question before. I think you add those two numbers together to get "DPO". So 8dp5dt would be 13 DPO. I think..

Oh ok thanks for that xx

Woke with a symptom this morning !!! Feel like I have a bit of thrush tmi sorry !!! But I believe that's an early sign what do you guys think ? X

I had a mc at the end of august. Haven't had af yet but ttc straight away. Today at 8dpo I have a really bad headache that hasn't gone away all day, sore bbs, very tired, feel sick but I keep getting af like cramps. Really do feel as though af is coming I have increased cm and think I have a hormonal imbalance due to the mc that must be causing all the other symptoms. I'm also very very hot where I'm normally always cold!

9Dpo today the second day I wake up with a nasty metallic taste in my mouth, yesterday it was stronger tho.sensitive bbs , woke up hungry which is rare but I feel like I'm just imagining symptoms I don't know what to think , I think I am then I'm not then I am, so confused! I bought FRER yesterday and I'll be testing Friday wish me luck!

9Dpo today the second day I wake up with a nasty metallic taste in my mouth, yesterday it was stronger tho.sensitive bbs , woke up hungry which is rare but I feel like I'm just imagining symptoms I don't know what to think , I think I am then I'm not then I am, so confused! I bought FRER yesterday and I'll be testing Friday wish me luck!
Good luck for Friday !!! I'm already wishing I hadn't tested today cod now I have doubts xx

Don't worry you're still not out till Af shows, I wanted to test today badly but I won't! It's too soon, Friday seems so far away :(

Well worked out that today is 4dpt so very early to show on a test x Friday is only two more sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->