Tablets

mummy_ellie09

Me, Liam, Josh and William
Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I'm after a new tablet for Joshua for Christmas - he'll be 6 by the time Christmas arrives. Does anyone have any recommendations please? Or just any idea in general? I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts on one though

TIA :flower:

K has an acer one. We love it :) It's not overly expensive either because well... she's 5 :haha:

Amy has an Asus and it's really good and easy to use. Think it was around £120 x

I'm thinking of getting J the kids fire (kindle). It's on offer on amazon at the moment.

I bought daughter a kindle fire this past summer. So far it's been a good. Not quite at smooth as an ipad, but all that she needs and it was on sale so got a great price. Good parental controls and plenty of apps. Just an FYI though; if you decide on a kindle, be sure to get one with at least 16 gb internal storage bc although they have an sd card slot to expand the memory, a lot of apps will only work with internal memory. There were a lot of complaints on the 8 GB because of that.

Ours have Ipads/Ipad Minis.. They're their favourites. We've had Android Tablets, they're just not as interested. Although I agree they are expensive. x

I bought daughter a kindle fire this past summer. So far it's been a good. Not quite at smooth as an ipad, but all that she needs and it was on sale so got a great price. Good parental controls and plenty of apps. Just an FYI though; if you decide on a kindle, be sure to get one with at least 16 gb internal storage bc although they have an sd card slot to expand the memory, a lot of apps will only work with internal memory. There were a lot of complaints on the 8 GB because of that.

:thumbup: Thanks for that tip x

My son has the hudl 2 and it's fantastic, has a nice screen size and you can buy a rubber type case to protect it x

My DS has the hudl 2 as well. It's really easy to use and I like the parental controls on it.

The hudl has been discontinued Unfortunately, but I managed to get a pink one for £27 today so was chuffed to bits x

Samsung Galaxy Tab - bought the 7inch on offer in sainsburys nearly 3 years ago for my 4yr old and its still going strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->