tailbone pain

sharnahw

Mam to my sweet Lily Rose
Reaction score
Had morning sickness and fatigue up till 20 odd weeks.... felt a lot better for last of second tri, last few weeks my energy has been dropping fast :(
ALL day today in work and even now I have had the most horrible pain in what feels like my tailbone, deffo not a muscle pain, it hurts when I walk, sit or stand :( I still have 5 weeks left in work before hols and maternity kick in but I am sooooooo ready to finish now... Just a little rant, sorry...

Has anyone else had this tailbone (coccyx) pain before???? It hurts quiet a lot and just curious to know if some of you have it too????
Thanks
Sharon x

I was just telling dh mine hurts too! Idk what's the deal :/ hurts to sit or anything

Defiant tailbone pain lately, I figured it was because when I was younger I fell on my booty all of the time and hurt my tailbone, and the pressure of LO has just been making it more intense? I have no clue but yesterday or the day before I felt like it was going to puncture right through D:

I have this. I found getting on all fours and leaning over a yoga ball for a while really, really helps.

I broke my tailbone when I was a child and my doctor said the pain is because of bubs pressing down and causing pressure on it!

think il try the yoga ball, thanx...

I had it-oh a physio and told me its the sacroiliac joint which moves as loosened in pregnancy. I was in agony and only had respite when lying down but I sat on a comfy pillow, pelvic floors to strengthen core muscles there and a back support belt..and 2 days of complete rest and im now pain free! Still do the exercises. My back was even clicking and still does at times. .ohh and pillow between knees at night in bed-so comfy that I prefer it now :) hope this helps in any way x

I fractured my sacrum (tailbone) last year in January during snowboarding. I've been dreading feeling that pain again, but haven't felt anything so far. I bet I'll feel it during delivery, because the baby's head totally rubs up against that area; moreso if back-to-back, so I'm hoping baby's position will be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->