take a test or go to the doctorss??

xolexiniicole

Reaction score
okaaay. i don't really think it sounds like i'm pregnant but i don't know whether i should take a pregnancy test or go to the doctors to see if its something more.

My periods have always been regular but after my period in January, they started becoming irregular. They usually come on or around the 14th. In february, it came the 25th. I had unprotected sex, (no pulling out or nothing) on March 16th, (I think i might of been ovulating or something because there was stringy discharge. I had sex again the 27th, 28th, and 29th (5 times that day) no protection any of the times & no pulling out. The next morning there was a little blood, it started brown & there was watery pinkish also. I kept bleeding for about 4 days enough to have to change pads about 2-3 times but it wasn't as much as my usual period. April 3rd we had sex again because I was hardly bleeding but I started once again after sex, it was just a couple spots and then i never bled again after that. My friend said she thinks it was probably the sex because it was kind of rough.

Today i'm still experiencing sore boobs, cramps, lower abd pains, irritable, hungry, discharge. I know it's kind of early to be pregnant, but I don't understand why i'm still expierencing period like sypm. after my "period".

So should i take a pregnancy test in a couple weeks or go to the doctors now??

Why wouldn't you just take a test now?

If your symptoms are pregnancy related, you would already get a positive test.

Take a test if negative get a blood test to rule it out if it does get ruled out u need to talk to ur doctor abt y u r feeling that qay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->