take baby home outfit

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
what did / will u bring ur baby home from the hospital in?

ive been looking for the cutest bring baby home outfit and i am stuck for ideas

xxx

Ohh, I'm glad you have started this thread cos I have been thinking about the same thing!! x

We went and bought ours a few days after the first scan. Its a cute little baby grow with a hood and ears lol and it says 'new world' on it. Its plain and hubby chose it. I like him to get involved. Its all fleecy too so nice and warm for a February day. Cost £18 though :huh:

I am getting mine today! I am going to Eric Snooks (Golden Cot). They have lovely soft fleece sleepsuits with matching home made knitted cardigans. costing around £20!
I think its nice to spend a bit more and had something special xx

I just have a nice babygro set that someone bought me.....she will be wearing a cardigan I wore when i was brought home from the hospital when i was born and she will be in a zip-up quilt thing that my little brother was brought home in when he was born....so special things she will be wearing!

Mini pp will just be all snuggled up in a cute little sleepsuit and a snowsuit with little ears on the hood ... it'll be the height of December so im not overly bothered about how she looks i just want her to be all snug and warm

our little man will be coming home in his West Bromich Albion babygrow kit lol. not my choice but its Grandads dream,
he'll have a newborn aran cardigan matching mitts and booties (to cover it up lol) that my mum knitted (cos she the best knitter in the world) and a little snuggly fleecy snow suit from next and matching hat saying 'I'm here'.

My LO is going to come home in a Winnie the Pooh Snow suit thingy as PP said its going to be winter so i want my LO all snug :)

we were going to bring katie home in an emilie et rose outfit that my mum bought (it was like 40 quid!!!!) but then she realised she'd bought 3-6 months. we've got a snow suit that says little lamb on it, so we're bringing her home in that and probs just a pretty sleepsuit. tbh in novemeber i just wana keep her warm and as much as i'd like a dead pretty outfit, she'll probs just be sick or poo in it and i only live bout 5 mins from the hospital!!

I Haven't Got A Clue Yet, :rofl: Not Thought About It Really.

Think I'll Just Decide When I'm Packing Her Hospital Bag. :p

iv got got a plain winnie the pooh sleepsuit with matching hat.. and a snowsuit. Didnt buy anything to expensive or nice!

Yeh sleepsuit with matching hat, little cardi and snowsuit as its feb

hmm well i have been lookin at all the knittin patterns on the internet cos i wanna make her something so we can then keep it in the baby box after

i am def making her a little bonnet, mitts and booties, but not sure about the rest haha, she is gna be a very wooly baby though haha

LO will be in a vest, sleepsuit and snowsuit with socks, mittens and little beanie hat. We only live 5 mins from the hospital so she just needs to be warm.

This was one of my dilemmas when i was pregnant. She ended up coming home in a sleep suit as she had worn all her clothes! Hadn't managed to pack for a csection stay, hadn't banked on it!

Wow! You all are so organised! I haven't even thought of that! I was more concerned on how to get the baby out, I totally forgot I have to bring it home too!

Hopefully we'll not need a take home outfit, more a take out of the birthing pool outfit! But if we do, it'll just be one of the plain sleepsuits I have for LO. Not bothered about a special outfit. Baby will be special enough!

Yep sleepsuit and cardigan for me, will be October but well covered with a nice blanket in car seat for the five minute drive home!

Ok, sleepsuit, hat and cardi for the cold february weather. It's only a 10min drive home and I'm sure I'll be eager to get lil one home so I can examine him/her properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->