Take my mind off things

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
I'm originally from Ireland but moved to London 9 months ago thru my OH's work, the first night I moved over here he brought me up to London on Waterloo bridge and showed me London lit up it was amazing so on Wednesday night gone there was an exhibition goin on up there, so we decided to take a trip up there.........I got out my camera this time started taking pictures, next my OH called me I turned around and he was down on one knee........ :cry: I cried and cried he was saying all these beautiful things and I was just blown away, twas outta this world, a special place as we call it 'Our Bridge', so gonna start wedding planning now after Christmas and hopefully I'll get my :bfp: and we'll have our fairytale wedding and our prince or princess will join in on our day, wedding is 2 years so please God above hear my plea, Give us our :bfp:

Ok sorry girls, I'm on a high over the engagment and of course A TIFFANY RING :happydance: but still all sad in my heart as the witch came along on Saturday and ruined my high but guess just gotta think positive and not let her bring me down,,,,,,,,

By Christ I did harp on there Sorry xxxx :hug:

Sorry I shouldn't have even posted this message in here, right tis 4:44am better get some shut eye himself will be home at 6am he'll chuckle me for spending all night on here, Crazy haha night girls chat 2mrw xxxxxxxx

Thanks Sarah and congrats you on ur baby xxx

Thanks, hope you get ur :bfp; soon!! Sounds like such a wonderful proposal, I hope my OH does something sweet and romantic when he eventually proposes to me.

Ya it was amazing a BFP would just be the perfect end to a perfect year now for us xxxx I'm sure you'll get as much of an amazing proposal also now he's got 2 special ladies to look after him xxxx

That is sooooo nice, congratulations lets hope that a :bfp: is just around the corner for the both of you. :hug:

Congratulations hun, & a Tiffany ring!!!!! Your a lucky girl! I'm sure you'll get your :bfp: soon enough for a double celebration!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->