Take two!

Thank you xx

83.4kg yesterday and today.

I also got my period for the second time since my last baby was born 7.5months ago which sucks!

I've hit this weird stage where I don't actually feel like eating much. Huge change from week one where I was insanely hungry all the time.

83.4 still haha! I am not expecting too much of a loss for week three especially as AF is here but very happy to be holding steady.

82.4kg this morning! We've had visitors all weekend so I am incredibly happy to see another drop :happydance: 2.4kg to my first goal of 80, cannot wait to be in the 70's again, the end goal will seem so much more achievable once I'm in that bracket.

I did have a bit of a down day yesterday about my weight. I went to get dressed to go out to a friends place (who is very thin and always looks amazing!) and I had thought I was looking better and it was getting noticeable but as I pulled out clothes to wear everything was uncomfortable or just plain wouldn't fit :nope: I still look horrible!! I'm in a bit of a funk still -I am wearing one of my husbands jumpers hmmmm- but am keeping on track even though the urge to eat as much comforting 'bad' food is incredibly strong. I keep reminding myself I will feel even worse if I do give in. Just got to keep going :wacko:

I know that feeling, but everyday you're getting closer to your target. Don't cave and give in to naughty foods, no matter how tempting. You got this!!!! Everyday you don't reach for the cravings is a step closer to feeling great in (or out!) of those clothes! Chin up and chocolate down :)

You're spot on Becky, thanks! :) :)

81.8kg this morning!

For exercise I make sure I clock up 10000 steps a day and have been getting on the treadmill of an evening, about a week ago I decided I need to relearn how to jog so I started with two minutes, built up to five and last night jogged for ten continuous minutes! Woohoo! Just got to keep keeping on...

Stayed firm at 81.8kg! My body is changing, my measurements have decreased by 16cm overall and a pair of new jeans I bought that I could not pull up past my mid thigh I can now wear really comfortably :happydance:

Have set up my treadmill in the rumpus room with a baby play pen around it so no kids can get to it and I'm hoping to be able to get a walk in during the day while the kids play.

Well done alihop. You're doing really well. I can't wait to be on the 70s again too.

Me either Spudtatstic!

81.0kg this morning :happydance: which means 7kg total loss so far:thumbup:

Had a slow week last week with scales not moving much again but still they are going in the right direction so I cannot complain.

81.0 again today.
Three of my four children are sick and typically it is the youngest two that are the worst -and interestingly it's all three of my boys! My girl is like me and very very rarely gets sick- my boys too I hate to say are incredibly sooky when even the slightest bit unwell so they are driving me insane even though I do feel sorry for them I am incredibly touched out right now.

My husband (who for the record is a great man & father, just needs to be told sometimes when I want help as he doesn't seem to see issues that I do) brought my three year old into our bed this morning, no big deal right?! Wrong!! He snuffles and fusses and never ever goes back to sleep and seeing as I was up to the baby at 3am and then not back asleep until after 4 I was incredibly frustrated by his choice to bring him in our bed rather than take him downstairs (it was after 6am). So I snapped at him that as the person who does not get up at all through the night he is the person that can be downstairs first if they wake and leave me to sleep until 7. I may not have said it that nicely though :blush:

Baby fell asleep on me at 9.30 after refusing breakfast and only minimal milk and is still asleep now at 11.30 up in his cot. I have a dr appt for him this afternoon as he is just miserable and totally off milk and food.

Anyway I guess this is what being a mother is all about, coming dead last all the time and being number one to your kids no matter what. Fingers crossed these boys are on the mend soon!

80.8kg today! I feel like this weight is dropping so slowly:wacko:

Baby still very sick, dr at 12.45 today. I'm hating on winter today, so many germs about and really hard to protect the baby from them all with bigger kids going to school and preschool. Hand washing is my main nag at the moment lol

80.8kg still but I am very happy to be getting so close to the 70's, just have to up my motivation and stay 100% focused!!

Kids mostly better, baby congested again today :wacko: which I am hoping doesn't develop any further. They have very kindly shared their germs with me and I have a head cold too plus AF for the third time since baby way born (and it's awful after this baby, I'm hoping it doesn't always be like this!).

Better get on and finish the mornings housework and get baby down for a sleep.

Wow congrats! You have done amazingly well!
Please keep going!
How's the weight now? Still sliding down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->