Takes the guessing out!

Akayj

Reaction score
I chose to use the CB Digi OPK. Only because I didn't want to do any guess work with the whole line OPKs. This is my first month to use anything like this. After trying CD10-CD12 once a day and -OPK, then I used them twice a day from CD13-CD16, and today CD16 I got a positive and there is no guess work to it.
photo-1.jpg
I recommend these!
PS Now I know I don't have to start testing so early and waste money by using so many test.

I used these smily faces and fell 2nd month of trying with my son.

So easy to use. I recommended them to friends and all fell pregers 1st or 2nd month!

So they do work!

This is my first month so hopefully soon I will get my :bfp:

Well fingers crossed you get a bfp soon.

I know they are more expensive than the little stick ones but I personally found them a slight hassle to use. I wasn't far off an audition for blue Peter at one point with sticky back plasticing them on a sheet of paper in a row to compare colour changes on the lines! Too much hassle and scrutiny.

With these I just tested with my first morning wee and job done!

That's why I chose to use them, I didn't want to be guessing +/- just get to the point. I paid 27 for a pack of 20. I bought my pack of 7 @ CVS bad idea cost the same as the 20 I bought at Walmart.

Well you can't put a price on getting pregnant! :o) I would of payed almost anything if it meant an increased chance.

Good luck

Agreed..i use both the ic opks and I confirm with the cd digis. I wasted a whole bunch of them them the first month because my cycle is so irregular (21-29 days) but now that have this pretty much figured out I only used 2 last month. Also agreed that walmart is the best price at $35 for 20 and look for coupons they are out their. I got a $10 off in the box of preseed I bought so that was nice

Thanks for the replys I will look for coupons now haha! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->