Taking a Big Step

ozbutterfly

Reaction score
One of the big reasons we're not trying to conceive yet is because of my health. My reproductive system is a bit wonky. But today is a big day because I've found the place I'm going to go to get 'straightened out'. I'm so excited. It's a family planning clinic, so they'll be able to be with me through all the stages.

:happydance:

It's a long road to :bfp: but I feel like I'm taking the first big step.

it must be a weight off your mind to know that things are happening, congrats :)

good luck with it all and let us know how everything goes.

xxx

it sounds like a big step....but good luck on your ttc journey.....

:hugs:

best of luck on your ttc journey

:)

glad to hear your on the journey!
Good luck :)

Thanks, all. :) I'll be making the appointment soon. Hopefully it won't be too complicated to get my system working the way it needs to be. Then it's one thing checked off the 'before we conceive' list.

Congrats!! Good Luck I hope they can solve your problem really easily :hug:

Update:

It looks like I have some fun things ahead... *groan* I have to get blood taken so they can do a bunch of tests. Thankfully, I can drop in and do it any time (as long as I have fasted for at least 8 hours) so I'll probably get that done with tomorrow morning. Then on Monday I have a pelvic ultrasound (*runs away from the probe* :p ). On the 10th I go back to talk about everything they find.

I can't complain, though - things are going quite fast!

good luck i hope everything goes as well as it can and you can get well on your way to ttc i know the feelin of wonky lady bits so take care:hug::hugs:

Thank you both. :) I had my blood drawn today. Monday it's the ultrasound and then all I have to do is wait for the 10th so I can discuss the results with the doc.

Hi,

Just wanted to wish you good luck. I also have wonky bits and need to get it sorted. Did make an attempt to register at the doctor last week but not taking patients, will try another practice this week.

It is great they are giving you appointments so quickly.

Leelee - Be sure to check out all your options. I was looking at waiting until January at the soonest for my initial appointment until I found the clinic I go to.

And for and update...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so on :cloud9:!!!

I had a pelvic ultrasound and she said my ovaries are now completely cyst free!!!

Now THAT is what changing your life to a healthy one can do for you. No more cysts! :happydance::happydance:

Now I just have to see what the blood tests say. Whee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->