Taking a Break from Doctors this Month...

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
I have decided that this month, I am doing this on my own, without weekly doctor visits and blood tests, and vaginal ultrasounds...

I took my clomid on days 3-7 (150 mg), and when I get my positive OPK, I will use the HCG shot in my belly (ouch).

I know its probably not the best idea, but I feel like all the doctor visits are stressing me out, which doesnt make for good TTCing...I am not charting at all this month, and Im just letting nature take its course

If i do not get pregnant this month, I am switching doctors (for location reasons only...my current doctor is an hour away...the one im switching to is attached to the hospital I work in)

I am done with this....If it doesnt work this month, I want IVF. I am tired of the depression, heartache, BDing til my vagina is ripped (sorry TMI i know...lol) i just cant take it anymore...im not upset, im more angry now...

I am tired of seeing ungrateful women and young girls getting pregnant and not wanting it. Mothers who treat their kids like shit and clearly dont want their kids...hell, ill take your baby...

so this post started as a lil bit of info sharing, to a vent...i swear, i vent so much on here, its like free therapy!

thanks ladies for listening tho...this journey would be so much harder without all of u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->