Taking a break... getting to much

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi girls

Just gonna say au-revoir for a while, its all getting to much for me - so im gonna take a break for a couple of months. :cry:

I am going to lose some weight, demand some tests, do some drinking (which I aint done for ages) and go to Alton Towers and go on ALL the rides summat which again i aint done since beginning my TTC journey.

Im not gonna temp or anything just use my CBFM for assurity :thumbup:

I feel if I dont take this break I will cave in again and I cant bear doing that to my family. Im stil gonna be on facebook so I will keep in touch with my bestest BNB buddies via there.

So - so long for now and wish you a happy and healthy journey to all your BFP's

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel hunni.... will keep up with you on FB, I'm gonna reduce my BandB hours a bit too!

Have fun!

bye bye for now fluffyblue. Enjoy your break and Alton Towers!! You will be all refreshed and may even come back pg! x

Thanks Deb, I just feel ive learnt alot on here but cant bear seeing all the success stories when I want it too. Never suffered with green eye before but its creeping in and its scary !

I think a break just to relax will help us.

aww hunni i hope you enjoy your time out and alton towers and alcohol :) hope you get your bfp when you come back refreshed xx

Hope to see you come back soon to show off a sparkly BFP to us Heather. You know where I am. Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take all the time you need, I'm sure that we can all understand how you are feeling. It is such a mixture of emotions when you see others get positive news - happiness and sadness all rolled into one.

Go take some time out, enjoy having fun and doing the things that you've not been doing. Take care of yourself hunni :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->