Taking clomid anyone?

JWolz

Reaction score
I've done 4 rounds of 50mg clomid (ovulated first month, no ovulation second (took provera), ovulated third month, no ovulation fourth but period came on day 28) before taking a month off for an HSG test (no blockages), and now it just started again naturally with what I believe was ovulation around day 35. I've been dieting and exercising more regularly since in the past my periods were more regular when I was in the 135 lb range (was up to 150 now down to 142), so I'm wondering if that is helping. I've always had irregular periods and my husband and I have been trying since February with no luck. Since I had months with a temp increase confirming ovulation on the 50 mg I'm nervous about taking the 100mg for fear of having multiples /over stimulating my ovaries/and all the other crazy side effects it can bring on. The doctor said this is my last month on clomid and that should take 100mg and if it doesn't work, then he would put me on metformin next cycle. Any advice, knowledge about metformin/clomid, anything that might help to ease my mind or she'd new light on my situation? I took the first dose but only took 50mg since I'm a scairdy cat. Could I take 100 tomorrow if I change my mind? Help!! I'm losing my marbles over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->