Taking Geritol

msdiva

Reaction score
Hello everyone my and my husband have been TTC for over a year now. He has two kids already and I have none. I was wondering have anyone taking geritol to help concieve. I have read many successful stories on it, so I decided to go buy a bottle. I have been takin them for a week now and af came in the process of taking them. I stop taking my prenatal viatimns and just take geritol. Please can anyone give me insight on it. I hoping for next month that af doesnt come. I getting hopeful and down about it because I really want a baby.:cloud9:

yes, the old wives tale geritol. Someone told me about this last month..I did a little poking around about it on chat forums. What seems to work is the Geritol complete or the Geritol tonic. The tonic seems to work faster, but honestly I tried it today and it tastes like the hair of a dog...i almost barfed..I've heard the pills are definately more tolerable, but may take longer...

@msdiva
I've been taking Geritol Tonic since 10/03 and had been started my af on 09/29, soon as took it my af stopped the same day, I been taking it since...10/05 I added folic acid and biotin. I'm praying for the best and I'll also pray for you...We're gonna have our husband babies with the strength and help and hope of the father, son, and the holy spirit, don't give up he or she is comin,.....update soon

@jenn08
chase Geritol Tonic with apple juice great mixture....good luck

@msdiva
I've been taking Geritol Tonic since 10/03 and had been started my af on 09/29, soon as took it my af stopped the same day, I been taking it since...10/05 I added folic acid and biotin. I'm praying for the best and I'll also pray for you...We're gonna have our husband babies with the strength and help and hope of the father, son, and the holy spirit, don't give up he or she is comin,.....update soon
@Jenn08 I heard its true. I started off with Geritol tonic n man its nasty, take it one day and threw it out. Couldn't stand the smell or taste. I been taking geritol complete for about two weeks now. AF came in the he mist of it but still took them. Hopefully I will have a bfp by Nov or Dec would be a nice Christmas present

@msdiva
@droland08 I'm praying that we give our husbands a BFP soon and very soon

Omg, I ovulate tomorrow and we're puttin it in early, starting tonight. baby dust baby dust baby dust gurl.....IN FAITH ITS OUR TIME

Droland-thanks for the tip! It definitely helps. It's still nasty, and I feel like it's getting easier with every time. I don't know which is worse the tonic or the herbs my acupuncturist gave me. But I figure if doing these things helps get me my bfp, then it's worth the sacrifice. Good luck ladies!

@Jenn08
Also, on your rough days hold your nose but your so welcome, update soon

OK ladies I been taking my pills everyday, I'm giving myself till December to get a BFP. So hopefully this will work.. Keep my fingers Cross

OK everyone well there's no bfp this month AF came on Halloween, so hopefully this month we shall c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->