taking my OH's 3 year old away for a week

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
:hugs:ooohhh i'm a bit nervous and looking for some advice

Me and OH are taking his 3 and half year old away for the week and i kinda asking what we need to take, what things to do....anything advice really that will help as i wanna be as helpful as can be with packing stuff arranging activities and just making a real effort for them both

Its hard that he has a child already when i'm dying to have a baby but then i love LO to bits and want to make sure he has fun too

Thanks Ladies xx

I am sure whatever you do, you will have a brilliant time. At that age, they just want attention and a bit of fun.

Have a fantastic time xx

Thanks Rumpskin

Hope your right lol

xx

aww im sue it will all be fine. We took OH's daughter away last year, just to haggerston castle with Chris's sister and there little boy, she was a bit younger mind then at 2 but she thought it was great all the same

We were supposed to take her to Majorca this year and once paid her mother spat her dummy out and wouldnt let OH have her so he could get her passports done and now its too late,

are you going to a holiday centre or anything like that, they always have lots to do

x

aww im sue it will all be fine. We took OH's daughter away last year, just to haggerston castle with Chris's sister and there little boy, she was a bit younger mind then at 2 but she thought it was great all the same

We were supposed to take her to Majorca this year and once paid her mother spat her dummy out and wouldnt let OH have her so he could get her passports done and now its too late,

are you going to a holiday centre or anything like that, they always have lots to do

x

thank hun for your reply

Yep we are going to a camp site so they have lots to do on there, swimming and kids clubs and stuff
Also looking into near by farms and sealife centre so hopefully he'll enjoy those...and i will too lol

Hopefully we will have no trouble from OH's ex but you never know with her

Is that your little one in your profile pic?

the only thing i would suggest is get lots of things to do for the car jounery and snacks they get bored easily.

Keep them in the front and when he gets bored of one thing swap it for something else.

But it sounds like your going ot have great fun hun

the only thing i would suggest is get lots of things to do for the car jounery and snacks they get bored easily.

Keep them in the front and when he gets bored of one thing swap it for something else.

But it sounds like your going ot have great fun hun

Oh yer thats true...always the hardest time to keep them busy...i must admit its usually very well behaved so hes brilliant

might get him a sticker book or something and then i can play too lol

Thanks....so much we need to remember to take as well lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe