Taking Some Time.

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Hey,
I just wanted to say i am not going to be around that much, I have a lot going on and I am just going through some personal stuff. I can't really survive without you all :cry::cry::cry::cry: you all keep me sane and grounded and in reality :hugs::hugs::hugs: I love you all so much . I will pop in from time to time, but I just can't be here as much as I was, although I would love to be.

Just wanted to let you all know, I am still going to start trying in February that has not changed :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Just got a couple of things going on that need my attention.
I love you all so very much..XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea, if you need to take some time away from here, then do what you have to do. We will miss you so much, you are an amazing spirit and a big part of this forum, but you need to look after yourself first. I do hope you are okay.
if you ever want to talk you know I am always here for you, love you lots
xxxxxxx

Take care of yourself hun xx hopefully catch up in the new year xx

Take care, we'll miss you. Please pop in if you ever feel like it :hugs:

I hope you're ok. Thanks so much for all your wise and caring words :hugs:

We will really miss you Andrea but as Mhairi said, you need to look after yourself. I hope you are ok. If you need anything just shout. :hugs::hugs:

Andrea I hope everything is OK :hugs: We will miss you :cry: but you need to do what is best for you and just remember we will always be here whenever you can pop in!! :hugs:

We're always here for you Andrea whenever you are ready to come back. Hope you get things sorted at home :hugs:

Andrea, thanks for all your caring and wisdom since I joined, I really hope this isn't goodbye, I'll really miss you. But you need to do what's right for you and your family, I hope things resolve soon for you and you get your rainbow quickly in February. I'll always be here for you if you want to talk hon, hope to catch up in the new year. Take care of yourself and your family and I hope Christmas is gentle on you. xxx

Loads and loads of love and hugs. I hope you aren't gone long as this place would not be complete without you.

Missing you already and hope you sort stuff out quickly.

Love ya lots xxx

Really care about you my friend , i hope that everything is ok and that you can take
Care! May everything will work out for you and hope to see you soon.

i hope things work themselves out for you soon andrea<3 as you can see, everyone here will miss you

take care of yourself, sweetie. i hope the holidays (if you celebrate) are kind to you
:hugs:

Holy Crap Andrea... I just popped on quickly and seen this..... :cry:

I truly hope all is OK with you and your silver of the world.. Thinking selfishly, I can't imagine this place without you... We've been here together since that life changing time... You was the first person I truly met and got to know ... I care so much for you!! :hugs: Now, thinking as your friend... You do what You have to do for YOU and your family... Just know I (we) are always here for you.. Always! Gonna miss you bunches and please pop in from time to time, let us know you are ok :winkwink:

Love ya chicka!!!!! :kiss: :hugs:

I just popped in. :haha::haha::haha: I got a positive OPK last night so I know I am ovulating today CD14, every month is different. Last month is was CD16.. Thank you all for understanding, you all really have NO idea what you meant to me. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Kelly, I sent you a message and then another message about my typos :dohh::dohh::dohh: I went to hit spell check and I hit send, hope you understand my misspelled message,..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Andrea for all the support you have offered me :hugs: I hope you get whatever it is troubling you sorted out and have a wonderful Christmas with your family xxxxxx

Take care of yourself, and have a wonderful Holiday and a great new year. This year will bring much happiness to you and your family. Lots and lots of love!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->