Talk about bad timing.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Blzgak, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Blzgak

Blzgak Well-Known Member

Went on a mini vacation with my hubby and I ended up breaking my foot! I thought I might have bruised it, but after going to the doctor they confirmed the worst. So, now I will have a broken foot while trying to pack an entire house and move cross coutry within the next week and a half. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

It's ok though because I'm happy to be here in third tri! I'm excited to get to know all of you ladies and I can't wait to meet my little baby girl.:kiss:

2. LeeBee

LeeBee Well-Known Member

So funny... I broke my foot today too! But I don't have to pack and move... what a bummer!

3. meercat23

meercat23 Well-Known Member

Ooooo no Hun!!! Try an not over do it!hope ur foot heels soon!:flower:

4. Mummytobe85

Mummytobe85 Well-Known Member

Oh no sorry to hear that! sending you a :hugs: x

5. doggy121

doggy121 Well-Known Member

ohh poo! thats gonna be a bugger to deal with...what on earth were you doing!!

6. Blzgak

Blzgak Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies. It's kind of funny actually as I was just in a swimming pool and jumped to hit a ball and came down on my foot wrong. Luckily I broke it in an area that if I baby it just right then it doesn't hurt too bad.

LeeBee- Sorry to hear about your foot! I hope it's not too bad! Breaking anything during pregnancy is not fun seeing as we can only take Tylenol.