Talk me in or out of this jumper!

A

Armywife84

Argh, I'm wishing to purchase this jumper for Valentine's Day. But I'm trying to justify the $108 USD price tag. I'd like to wear it with leggings, a long tank underneath, and a bandana tied in my hair.

We won't be going out because the long waits are ridiculous. So this is more of an at home casual, but to look a little more presenting for DH on Valentine's Day.

So ladies, I need your opinions on this jumper. Talk me in or out of this jumper!

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 33
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 40
I like it but couldnt justify that much £££ on a top x but if you can GO FOR IT! xxx

Its really nice but I wouldn't personally spend that on it :)

I like it but price tag is a no no

I like it but I personally couldn't justify the price ....and I'm damn good at justifying purchases haha :)

It's different thats for sure, but why so expensive, is it a designer make or something? :)

I think its very expensive for what it is...but if you can afford it and you like it, I would get it.

I still to this day regret not getting a basque I saw was 16 years old...that was nearly 13 years ago now!!

Could you possibly find it somewhere else for a cheaper price? If you want it that bad then I say go for it. It's your money and what you want dear!!

It's different thats for sure, but why so expensive, is it a designer make or something? :)

It's Wildfox Couture which is a fairly popular brand in the past 2 years. Also it's based out of LA, so their tops are manufactured here in the US. That's probably why it's so pricey.

I'm still searching for cheaper alternatives..I did like this top but it's out in my size. It would look darling with red skinny jeans.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 4
Personally I think it's ugly and if I did think it was cute I still wouldn't pay more than $15 for it. $108 is just absolutely rediculous, I don't care if Versace designed it.

Sorry, if that was too harsh, trying to be honest.

I don't really like it either, plus like most have said even if I did I couldn't justify paying that for it.
It's you that will be wearing it though so if you really like it and are willing to pay that for it then I would say go for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->