Talk to me about antenatal vitamins please!

LittleAurora

2 boys 1 girl :)
Reaction score
Talk to me about pregnancy vitamins. I take the pregnacare max but it makes me gag! The smell!! GROSS!

I have ordered Centrum Pregnancy Care Plus (Omega 3) Had anyone else taken them?

Thank you!! <3

I get mine from our health food shop. I don't have any experience with the centrum, but I can't take the prescribed ones. They make me sick.

I use "One A Day: Women's Prenatal". I know that you are supposed to take them right after a meal. I like to do it at night since I usually only eat 1 big meal a day. This is so I know I get enough food to cushion the pill. You want to make sure you eat something first or else you could end up with an upset stomach. These pills are heavy duty vitamins if you are not used to taking daily vitamin supplements.

Here is a trick I use, so i don't have to smell or taste the pills. I first take just a swallow of drink and hold it on my tongue. Then I push the pills in my mouth so they rest in the liquid and take another drink to swallow them down. It helps me so the pills do not scrape my throat or get stuck at the roof of my mouth when trying to swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->